“Back Alley Bistro - Nice Atmosphere & Good Food”
Review of Soldi Creative Cuisine - CLOSED

Soldi Creative Cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2014

My husband and I really enjoyed this little back-alley bistro. It took us awhile to find it, but it was worth looking for. It is located right off Prescotts main street, Gurley. It is in an older home facing Grove Avenue. You need to walk around to the back to order your food. There is seating outside in the back. There is also seating in the house. The house has some semi-private rooms that would be nice for a large group of people. The menu changes every week. We learned of this place from friends. The food we had was delicious. Check to see if they are open before you go. When we went they were closing at 2:00 p.m. every day, but this may be subject to change. Go-have fun.

There are newer reviews for Soldi Creative Cuisine

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I was very apprehensive about trying this place due to the wide range of reviews. A friend chose it and so I went along and was happily surprised with the food and the ambiance. It was formerly just a small garden eatery with bistro tables in the backyard of a hair salon owned by the same person. I guess business in the restaurant has gotten so much better than the salon that the salon was closed and the building is now extra seating for the restaurant. We ate outside on a Tuesday and the place was full. There are lovely tables, chairs, umbrellas and gardens. You place your order at a small trailer parked in the yard and it is brought to you when it is ready. The week we were there the food choices were very nice. Most of us chose a Panini made with pesto, gruyere cheese and grilled fresh yellow and zucchini squash for $7.50 which was delicious. I also had a side salad for only $2 more. It had lots of vegetables, beets, and grapes with a yummy poppy seed dressing. A friend had the sloppy joe and said it was also very good. We could have chosen tacos and there were three interesting combos that you could mix and match. Service was fairly quick and we were very glad we went. I would certainly go back!

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Food truck in prescott?! Easily one of the top restaurants in town. They offer a different menu every week targeting local and seasonal veggies and fruit! I love it because I can go every week and get something completely different and delicious each time. Very casual and comfortable outdoor patio as well as indoor dining. Always something on the menu for everyone! Sincerely, happy and local customer!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Patio seating about 10 tables. You go to a lil trailer to stand in line and place your order. The menu is on a chalkboard. Want greens no, salad no, sandwich gluten free no. Asked for something other than tacos i.e. salad no just what's on the board, 1 pork sandwich made with ciabatta roll, no other offering for bread. Miso soup with noodles. Might I get a taco with out the sauce no it's all mixed in together. As the line got longer people were dodging kids and meandering around other people sitting @ their tables. The food is eventually brought to your table but you returned to the trailer for your utensils silverware and straw. The drink options were ltd @ best and when asked about an expresso coffee no, what kind of coffee do you brew, it's Dunkin Donuts! Sums it up will not return to this eatery.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

After reading about the place in the paper and looking at reviews, I thought this place deserved a visit. Fresh ingredients in Prescott? Count me in! I went with a friend for lunch today, this after viewing the weekly menu on Facebook. The menu is limited, but it sounded interesting and had several items I wanted to try. Not a fan of places where you order and then go back to your table, but I like the Raven and I can deal with it there.
Here, one can eat inside or out on the patio. No alcohol is served, but one can bring their own; the table behind us brought in a bottle of white wine which was put into a iced wine holder... glass wine glasses were brought out. So I was surprised when my roast pork sandwich and iced tea arrived....cardboard box, plastic fork, and plastic cup. I had to get up to get a straw and napkins. I didn't realize I needed to do that before I sat down, The sandwich was good, not great. The pork was scant. My friend liked her taco trio. I would not eat there again, but I would, as I saw a few people do today, go in and order to go. Prices are reasonable.