“CLOSED”

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Prescott, Arizona
“CLOSED”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

Kendall's famous Burgers is no more - owner closed the business. Try Brown Bag in the Depot Market Place Shopping Center (Albertsons in area by Streets of NY) for your hamburger fix.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank travelsbyrail

Tucson, AZ
“Sadly, this place is closing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

A great fast burger at a reasonable price. Sadly, the sign on the door tells you that this place is closing November 10th 2013. So if you want to eat here, do it now.

Visited November 2013
Sun City West, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What happen to this joint!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

I wanted to show my nephew a good burger. I have eaten there before many times. Bragged about it's burgers. We get in, the place looks dirty and older, the gal at the cash register was nasty and cold, so was the burgers, tough dry, the buns were still cold from coming out of the freezer I guess. Never again will I set foot in this place, unless I see the management has moved on. It may be very close to shutting down, which would be a blessing, like shooting an old sick horse!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Tim H
Yuma, Arizona, United States
“HORRIBLE SERVICE!! HORRIBLE FOOD!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

The people that worked there were watching youtube videos very loud, eating food while working not on break and messing around the whole time never smiled and being very unprofessional. I was not impressed with the food either it tastes like everything is made with the same batter and bowls and oil. It was horrible!!!!

• Visited September 2013
Prescott, Arizona, United States
“Great Hamburger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

When I was younger I could eat these hamburgers day in and day out. Now I have to watch my cholesterol I can only treat myself on occasion.

Visited July 2013