“Great Place”
Review of Biga restaurant

Biga restaurant
Ranked #33 of 214 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Place”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We came up from Phoenix to visit friends and they took us here. What an amazing place. Had the turkey burger with the Mac and Cheese both freshly made. Looking forward to stopping I again when in the area to try the other items on this changing menu. Almost forgot to mention the New Orleans style BBQ shrimp. Yummy and the sauce was great soaked up in the bread.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Sandy G

Prescott, Arizona
“A Small Gem”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I recently returned to Prescott after a 6 month absence. I had heard that Biga had opened and my friends were giving it rave reviews. In the 4 weeks that I have been back, I have been there 4 times! LOVE the atmosphere! The revolving menu is fun and I love seeing what is new since the last time I was in. I have had the burger, BLT, grilled cheese, salads, pot roast and the salted caramel bread pudding. Everything has been top notch! Bread is YUMMY. If the restaurant is very busy service can be a little slow, but I tend to just go with the flow. This is my new go to place. Do not miss it.

1 Thank topthat
Prescott
“Good Food Good Drink Good Prices”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

We went with another couple on a Friday night at 7 o'clock. The restaurant seats maybe 40 people so we had to wait for a table. We enjoyed drinks at the bar at very affordable prices until our table was ready. The menu is limited and changes very, very often. With only four dinner entrées to choose from that night, we decided to try one of each. They were good, not great, but very affordable ($12 - $15). Service was good. Decor simple. If you don't go in looking for a 4 or 5 star restaurant, I believe that you will find it to be enjoyable experience.

Visited November 2013
“Average”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

No heat. So had to wear 2 jackets. Food was average. Wine was good and affordable. Lots of bread. Bring your digestive enzymes.

Port Hueneme, California
“Best dessert ever! Great little place!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

While visiting my family, they asked some friends where a good place was to eat and 2 or 3 people mentioned this place so we gave it a try. Very small but quaint. Great food and service and the sea salt caramel bread pudding was to die for! It was so good we ordered a 2nd piece to share! Casual but cute atmosphere. Will definitely go back.