“Best Red Lobster I have ever been to!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #97 of 226 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I have to say that when my family recommended we go out to dinner at Red Lobster (in a land-locked state) during my visit, I was not enthusiastic. I was very pleasantly surprised! We ended up ordering from the Fresh Fish menu. Three of us did the Mahi-Mahi dish (with broccoli and risotto) and one did some kind of sampler with Maine lobster tail, jumbo prawns, grilled salmon, Yukon potatoes and green beans. Jacob was our waiter and he was phenomenal - very attentive, professional and courteous. The food was delicious - very fresh and nicely seasoned. Even the broccoli was cooked perfectly! Of course, the famous biscuits never disappoint - even though they go straight to one's thighs. We finished off sharing one of the lava cookies with ice cream - which we couldn't finish even between the four of us because we were so stuffed. We'll definitely be back soon!

1  Thank nourae233

Reviewed July 27, 2014

I've had good and bad at Red Lobsters. On this day, we ordered the fresh fish. The swordfish was fantastic and could not have been grilled any better. And what's not to like about those cheddar biscuits that they have. Our waitress gave us a few too many honey, sweety, darling, dear, etc salutations, but I guess that comes with the territory. I think it's key to order the freshest fish.

1  Thank IvyDad
Reviewed June 23, 2014

The new menu items at Red Lobster are fantastic. their are more healthier choices with out giving up any of your old favorites. Service is really great. My meal was accidentally changed in the Kitchen. The waitress brought it out so I could eat with the rest of my party. She also provided my original request as a take out with no extra charge. now that is service

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We end up at Red Lobster quite often because the food is always consistently good. We went last weekend and noticed they remodeled inside and outside a little bit - not huge changes, just kind of dressed it up a bit.

They also raised their prices, and it is already one of the higher priced restaurants we go to, so that was disappointing. But the food is always so good that the higher price won't stop us from going, but we won't go as often as before.

I love the fish and chips for lunch, and I ordered that again yesterday. I was very surprised that the portion had been cut back a great deal, even on the french fries. I didn't mind the smaller portion of fish, as they usually give me too much, but there were just 15 french fries, which made it look funny on the plate. Maybe they were out of potatoes? It seems weird to cut back on the cheap part of the meal. Regardless, I did enjoy my food, and it was as good as ever, even if the portions were smaller.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Trish Donaldson

Today was the MOST disappointing experience I have EVER had at any Red Lobster!!!!
All week I looked forward to going with friends after church........
The server either thought he was a comedian or a ladies man or a condescending jerk making fun of a bunch of old ladies (I am NOT a sweetie or any of the other cutesy names he dropped on us).
My favorite thing on the menu is the cheese rolls. ...mine had a HAIR mixed into the batter (NOT EVEN AN APOLOGY)r!!! I found THAT after eating most of it....the hostess just took it away with out comment!!!!
The food was as unpleasing as the rest of the experience (I had 4 course Feast) Shrimp fried in old grease? . Luke warm potato soup,
I ordered to take home the Roasted Maine Lobster which was tough and stringy. FOR THIS I paid $35...............and to top it off, the carryout box was a disaster (who ever invented the closing design failed miserably!!!
I write reviews for TRIP ADVISER.....A copy of THIS review is ON THE WAY as soon as I get off of here.
I WILL NEVER BE BACK to what used to be my favorite place!!!

2  Thank Trish D