“One of our favorite restaurants”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #81 of 223 Restaurants in Prescott
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2014

We end up at Red Lobster quite often because the food is always consistently good. We went last weekend and noticed they remodeled inside and outside a little bit - not huge changes, just kind of dressed it up a bit.

They also raised their prices, and it is already one of the higher priced restaurants we go to, so that was disappointing. But the food is always so good that the higher price won't stop us from going, but we won't go as often as before.

I love the fish and chips for lunch, and I ordered that again yesterday. I was very surprised that the portion had been cut back a great deal, even on the french fries. I didn't mind the smaller portion of fish, as they usually give me too much, but there were just 15 french fries, which made it look funny on the plate. Maybe they were out of potatoes? It seems weird to cut back on the cheap part of the meal. Regardless, I did enjoy my food, and it was as good as ever, even if the portions were smaller.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Trish Donaldson

Today was the MOST disappointing experience I have EVER had at any Red Lobster!!!!
All week I looked forward to going with friends after church........
The server either thought he was a comedian or a ladies man or a condescending jerk making fun of a bunch of old ladies (I am NOT a sweetie or any of the other cutesy names he dropped on us).
My favorite thing on the menu is the cheese rolls. ...mine had a HAIR mixed into the batter (NOT EVEN AN APOLOGY)r!!! I found THAT after eating most of it....the hostess just took it away with out comment!!!!
The food was as unpleasing as the rest of the experience (I had 4 course Feast) Shrimp fried in old grease? . Luke warm potato soup,
I ordered to take home the Roasted Maine Lobster which was tough and stringy. FOR THIS I paid $35...............and to top it off, the carryout box was a disaster (who ever invented the closing design failed miserably!!!
I write reviews for TRIP ADVISER.....A copy of THIS review is ON THE WAY as soon as I get off of here.
I WILL NEVER BE BACK to what used to be my favorite place!!!

2  Thank Trish D
Reviewed June 4, 2014

When we visit my mom in Prescott we like to go out to eat lunch/dinner and it usually leads to Red Lobster. All of like seafood and the R.L. has done some upgrades and remodeling. The service is always friendly and the food and portions are good.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

The Red Lobster has undergone a complete remodel. It seems to have also affected the staff who were most friendly and helpful. Nice atmosphere and very good typical Red Lobster food. A place to go for a good seafood experience in Prescott.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I don't enjoy reviewing chains. If you have been to one, you have been to them all, right? Wrong. After the nasty review and hateful service we received in Peoria, Arizona, I am happy to say that this location did a great job. Food was good, salmon cooked well, lettuce was fresh and staff was friendly.