All reviews boutique hotel cookies speak easy whiskey row no elevator continental breakfast bagels white noise machine bubble bath keurig coffee rooms are small parking garage fresh fruit claw foot perfect location hard boiled eggs chocolate covered strawberries
Reviewed August 22, 2018

I'll admit to having a hard time with the stairs up to the hotel, but once there we loved this place. Our room had a separate small living room & a nicely decorated bedroom, both with a brick wall. What a luxurious mattress! Bath had a classic pedestal sink & clawfoot tub/shower.
Staff was pleasant and welcoming. They offer a decent breakfast, with drinks & cookies during the day. A frig is available for use. We even received a thank you note after our stay.

Room Tip: Check room description; some have no view, but are bright.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2018

This hotel was AMAZING!! From start to finish, the staff, the service, the room, the cookies!! We loved this place and bought some gift certificates for friends to come check it out. We love this hotel and the town it sits in- we will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 8, 2018

Very nice experience. People friendly and helpful, and although small, the room was immaculate and tastefully appointed. The breakfast buffet was simple but varied enough for most travelers...very fresh fruit, delicious and fresh hard-boiled eggs, etc. I asked for and received a room in the middle of the hotel so as to be farther from the street in front and alley in back, as I am pretty noise-sensitive. I did use the white noise device and earplugs in the early morning when traffic started up, but overall I got a good night's sleep. The queen size bed in my room was very comfortable and plush. The clawfoot bath was terrific. Only stayed for one night for a business trip, but would definitely stay again and bring my wife.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank Powaytravelers
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We searched “Prescott hotels” and noted the highly ranked reviews for Grand Highland. There is so much personality in each room but after reviewing their website and looking at their room descriptives, it was easy to select a room we thought would be a best fit for us. Upon arrival we were so pleased with our choice, however after getting a peek at most rooms (we checked in early) we thought each room had its own personality and any would be fun! The Holiday room offers a most luxurious king size bed and brightly colored walls with many simple amenities that came in handy. Plush blankets and pillows, remote climate control & ceiling fan, dark colored face cloths, grab bar for claw foot tub, etc...I loved the decor with a cross between contemporary and vintage. My husband is more a fan of contemporary and clean lines but he loved this place too. On arrival in 100 degree heat it was so refreshing to enjoy a tall refreshing glass of cucumber lemon water! Oh, and the continental breakfast bites are lovely and plentiful as is the Selection of Keurig coffee!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2018

My wife and I stayed overnight on Friday July 27, 2018 and really enjoyed the entire night, after experiencing a Luau and exploring the entire indoor facility while maintaining reasonable security
& capturing photographic evidence. Jim

Room Tip: Henry was charming and helpful.
Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family