“Excellent Wrap Sandwiches”

Shannon's Gourmet Cheesecake
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Prescott
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We enjoyed our toasted wrap sandwiches very much. My friend had a yummy soup, too. The cheesecakes were good but don't think it's just a dessert place. The owner was so nice and enthusiastic about his place and his wife's cheesecakes.

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Originally ate here because a downpour cancelled 'eating in park family reunion' plans, and this place was right across street from hotel, but was SO GOOD we ate here again the next day!!
The Albondigas soup as awesome! The Club with toasted Spinach Wrap was delish! The Turkey Cranberry Wrap toasted was yum! All followed by free Cheesecake samples (it worked, we bought :-) You shouldn't be disappointed...

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I were craving a nice deli sandwich for lunch. We could see this restaurant from our hotel window so we figured we'd give it a try. It's a quaint little place but is clean. Honestly, we were a bit disappointed after sitting down to find out that they didn't serve sandwiches, they only served wraps. We figured we'd give it a go anways. My husband I both had The Paulie wraps. They were delicious! Very good flavor and quality meat. I also had the broccoli and cheese soup. It too was delicious! Then came the best part...the cheesecake. This place has a wide variety of cheesecake choices...and let me tell you, none of them disappoint! We were able to try samples of each one and they were all so good! We ended up with a slice of one but to be completely honest, we tried so many that day that I do not remember which one we chose. You will not be disappointed in any of the flavors! The service was great too. The gentleman that served us was extremely helpful in helping us choose our wraps based on our likes and was very attentive.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Walked by this place the other night on the way to our car and decided to try some cheesecake. The woman behind the counter was so nice and offered to let us sample some cheesecake. We ended up with the triple berry and the chocolate strawberry to take home. The triple berry is my favorite!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

For the serious cheesecake lover, stop into Shannon's, new varieties all the time, special orders for the holidays. We go there for a sandwich and slice of cheesecake, good value.