“Very Good”

Add it.
Cattleman's
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My wife and I went in tonight and we split a 24 oz porter house steak. The steak was excellent, and we were waited on hand and foot. The inside of the place is no frills but larger than it looks like from the outside. All-in-all a great place to get a steak dinner.

There are newer reviews for Cattleman's

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Unfortunately, we won't be back to Cattleman's. We arrived at about 3:30 in the afternoon on a Saturday - the place was pretty much empty except for a couple of people at the bar and one other group at a table near us. Once we ordered our food, it took 40 minutes for it to be delivered. That is an unacceptable wait time, especially with the restaurant being as empty as it was.

One of the people in our party ordered the calamari - it was wayyy overcooked, and she felt like the batter was as hard as grape-nuts cereal. My burger was underwhelming... it was an enormous portion, but size doesn't guarantee flavor. The meat didn't seem very seasoned; I ordered a western burger, which was roast beef, on top of a meat patty, topped with swiss cheese and grilled onions. The onions weren't very grilled at all... for a burger over $10, it should be something special. The In-And-Out burger I had the day before was much, much tastier than this one. My son had the ribs and he thought they were very tasty.

Our server was exceptionally friendly and attentive, for this reason I have given Cattleman's a 2 instead of a 1.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We have eaten there several times and was very unhappy to hear that it had closed. I am happy to see that it has reopened and excited about going to have a great steak. I wish they would have posted the menu so I can see if it has changed.
We always order the big porterhouse steak and they cooked to perfection. I like my steak charred on the outside and rare in the middle and they do it perfect. Help is friendly and the drinks are right on the spot.
Can not wait to go back and visit again.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I have eaten there on serveral occasions.

They have a professional chef who turns out great meals. They have daily specials and will go out of their way to accomodate your desires.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I took a motorcycle ride up to Prescott for the day. Stop to eat before we left and we are so glad that we stopped at Cattleman's. Really clean, service was great prices were very good and the food was really really good. We will be back.

1  Thank Dvandyke