“HAPPY TO SEE IT HAS REOPNED”
Review of Cattleman's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cattleman's
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We have eaten there several times and was very unhappy to hear that it had closed. I am happy to see that it has reopened and excited about going to have a great steak. I wish they would have posted the menu so I can see if it has changed.
We always order the big porterhouse steak and they cooked to perfection. I like my steak charred on the outside and rare in the middle and they do it perfect. Help is friendly and the drinks are right on the spot.
Can not wait to go back and visit again.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I have eaten there on serveral occasions.

They have a professional chef who turns out great meals. They have daily specials and will go out of their way to accomodate your desires.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I took a motorcycle ride up to Prescott for the day. Stop to eat before we left and we are so glad that we stopped at Cattleman's. Really clean, service was great prices were very good and the food was really really good. We will be back.

1  Thank Dvandyke
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We had eaten at Cattleman's before they closed last year for management and decor changes. They recently reopened and we wanted to check out their changes. Unfortunately, it still isn't anything to get excited about--other than a few new high top tables in the bar area, the place looks about the same--a bit worn out and beat up--and the food was mediocre. There are better options for steak in the Prescott area.

1  Thank davefromArizona