“Waitress Was Awesome”

Waffles-n-More
Ranked #46 of 229 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Visiting family in Prescott for the weekend, we wanted pancakes for breakfast. Decided to try a different place and went to Waffles-N-More. Sunday morning and very crowded. We didn't wait longer than 15 minutes to be seated. Our waitress was Malissa and she was awesome. The kind of bubbly personality that you hope to find in a good restaurant. We all ordered the same,,, the pancake special. Pancakes, eggs and meat. We chose ham. Our coffee cups were never anything less than full. The ham was so tender and juicy. Everything was delicious but what made the whole experience the best was the waitress, Malissa.

If you have never been before, take cash because they don't take credit cards of any kind. They take checks or cash. There is an atm machine as you go in the front doors.

The décor is sort of Spanish/desert design. The walls are artistically painted and fun to look at everything. Good for all ages and the menu has quite a bit of things to choose from and priced pretty well.

Did I mention that our waitress Malissa was awesome? Will we go back again? Oh yea.....

1  Thank Ninee

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Seniors love this place. Always crowded. Not the best atmosphere but food good and priced for a retirees budget. Lone spur is better but much larger portions and higher prices.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Assuming you drink coffee, your cup will never see the bottom till you leave!
They also offer the various flavors of creamer in an endless variety for your drinking pleasure. NOW, on to the menu....This place was recomended to me by someone who is the worlds most hard to please eater, so I took my son to breakfast so we could get a chance to try two different meals.
He ordered the HAM STEAK, well done hash browns and eggs and I had waffle with apples fried in cinnamon.
The ham was NOT just a piece of ham....THIS was the WHOLE slice of ham steak.....it was the size of the whole plate and served on the pan in which it was cooked. Everything else was done just as ordered and the son seemed to enjoy EVERY bite.
I took home over half the waffle and have been eating it for a lovely snack for two days now.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Hard to find, but once you do, you'll be hooked! The breakfast (brunch) menu is extensive, everything we've tried is delicious, and generous. You won't leave hungry! Twice the service was not as friendly as I had hoped, maybe because they are so busy???

Watch out, however, they DO NOT accept credit cards, and close at 2 pm if you are a late riser!

Will definitely go again!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I have lived in Prescott for 9 years and have been eating at Waffles-N-More the entire time. I don't eat here every day, but very frequently, both breakfast and lunch. The servers are friendly,helpful, and efficient. Many were working there when I first found the place and continue to this day. The owners maintain a hands-on presence. The food is well prepared, plentiful, and reasonable. The menu is breakfast and lunch, and fairly extensive in each area. We always have been satisfied with both the food and the service. This is a plane-Jane, straight-up eating place, serving lots of retirees and mature locals, although younger people, especially with families, do frequent the place. Note, they do not take credit cards, although they do maintain an ATM on site.

Been to Waffles-n-More? Share your experiences!