“Great pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 1, 2013

My sons are pizza gourmands and devoured 1.5 larges. One waitress spilled soda on my back - human error (I did this years ago as a waitress) - and was professional, apologetic and responsive. Another waitress was not as friendly, never breaking a smile and seemingly in a hurry to get us out of there. We did arrive at 9:30 pm on a Friday after our movie let out. Overall, it was a good experience.

1  Thank gl0balmama

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Ordered a takeout pizza and when we got there to pick it up, they said "5 more minutes". We asked about it again 10 minutes later and they said "5 more minutes". At least 25 minutes went by while we waited for a pizza that was ordered almost an hour before.

When we finally got it, it wasn't bad but definitely not worth the hassle or the wait.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We had just left another pizza restaurant, not to far from 2 MAMA's since we really wanted a chopped antipasto salad. The waitress had no idea what we wanted but relayed request to chef, I have to say it was without a doubt the BEST Chopped Antipasti we have except in New York.
Now we anxiously awaited our pizza, it was delicious, the chef came out to see how everything was and if we were happy with our meal! WE were and will definitely be going back soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stopped on Saturday July 13 around 1PM. Town had just gone thru a heavy rain shower. I am on a walker due to age and a disability. The owner greeted us and helped me find a table and chair easily. We ordered a large pizza that had the works. It arrived fresh and hot with 2 mugs of rootbeer. I thought I was in Philia or New York. We took a leftover box back to hotel.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We had pizzas from Two Mamas delivered to our department for lunch. They were VERY VERY good! Thickness of the crust is perfect and the toppings are of the highest quality.