“Great place. Friendly service”
Review of Sweet Potato Cafe

Sweet Potato Cafe
Ranked #16 of 218 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
San Tan Valley, Arizona
“Great place. Friendly service”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

My family and I were visiting the Prescott area and needed breakfast so we found our way here. It's small and personable. We had a good variety off the menu and everything was so good! Fresh tasting and the sweet potato pancakes are simply or of this world. I ate so many I couldn't stop. I don't ever want regular pancakes again and I'm not even a pancake fan.

deanossweetpotato, Guest Relations Manager at Sweet Potato Cafe, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Thank you so much for choosing Deano's Sweet Potato Café` during your visit here in Prescott, I am glad you had a great experience here and hope that next time you are in town you will be back to visit us again! Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Prescott, Arizona
“Does this Place get kick backs from in-house atm?”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

$8.50 breakfast became 12.50!!! I had never been here before.. and did not see ANY sign Cash only.. not mentioned by waitstaff or in menu! I left half the "scrambled' omelet on the plate and the bread.. Having an ATM on the premises.. in a small place.. I seriously suspect foul play here.
Btw.. an omelet is NOT scrambled and folded!!! It was awful and I did make a complaint.. "this is how WE do it".. good grief!!!

• Visited October 2013
I apologize for the negative experience you had while here, we do have our Cash Only Policy that we kept in place after taking over new ownership of the Sweet Potato Café`. We do have a sign in the glass window next to the entering front door of the café` "Cash Only". I am sorry your omelet was not cooked properly and I apologize if that was the response you received when making the complaint, because that is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. I will talk with my staff to make sure that will never happen again. Although our cash policy will remain, I hope you visit again for a better experience.
“New Owner...great breakfast”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Chef Dean, the former Executive Chef at the Club at Prescott Lakes recently purchased this restaurant. Had a wonderful breakfast there yesterday. Service was superb, and restaurant was very crowded. definitely will be back.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Bruce H
Thank You for following from Prescott Lakes, we are pleased that you had a great experience with us and hope that we will see you back in again soon! We appreciate the time for writing a review.
Prescott, Arizona
“What a great place for breakfast!!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Stopped by for breakfast this morning and both my wife and I enjoyed the sweet potato pancakes. The food was great, the service was welcoming, warm and friendly from the time we walked in until we left.

We will be back to enjoy this great place for breakfast and lunch.

1 Thank Narce
So glad you had a great breakfast with us! We hope to see you both again soon and try more of our menu favorites!
Prescott, Arizona
“I didn't know I liked sweet potatoes...”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

It is so nice to have a place like this to take guests and visiting relatives. The food and service was excellent! The ambience, charming! We were all tasting each others food because everyone's selection looked so good! Tried my mother in-laws sweet potato pancakes and I LOVED THEM! Had to go back for lunch today with my girlfriend. She loved it too! Quality food, priced right, nice portions with pleasant servers. :-)

1 Thank Kerry H
Thank you for bringing friends and family with you to enjoy good food and a great experience with your loved ones. We appreciate your business and the time taken to write a review!