“Good food and Very Expensive”
Review of Prescott Station

Prescott Station
Ranked #28 of 229 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Opened in 2012. Serving Global cuisine with big and bold flavors. The restaurant has been voted best restaurant in the Prescott area for the last 3 years. Extensive wine, beer and spirits lists.
Reviewed July 29, 2014

The quality of the food has improved in the last two years; however, the prices are very expensive. I didn't care for the masa under the Southwestern Benedict but my wife did like the crab cakes.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The soups, rellenos, crepes and enchiladas are excellent. Try them all. This is the future of upscale American Mexican food. Service is very good and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Drove up the hill from Phoenix, so miss Carefree Station, but don't have to miss it at all! The food was great as was the service. Been a long time customer and have NEVER been disappointed. Besides, seems as if there is always something going on in Prescott, just a short walk to the court house giving Cheryl and I a chance to walk off the great meal.

Chain restaurants are OK and always consistent, but this independent has captured our hearts and our pallet.

1  Thank seniorhelper
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Keeping in mind this is definitely a treat as it is a bit pricey. However, my husband's lunch entree of the trio of seafood enchiladas at $22 was worth every $ and bite. My spa swordfish tacos were delightful. I think it would be a fun place to dine outside when the weather is a bit cooler. Alex took great care of us and was very apologetic that they were out of Ahi tuna. It happens. With wine and coffee for each of us it did bring the tab to $72 but it was a total event!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

This was our second time at Prescott Station. Our reservations were at 8PM and we were able to sit on the patio. It was a delightful evening and we have great young man for our waiter. We split a calimari appetizer which was very tasty. My husband had the Jambalaya which he thought was delicious and some of the best broth he had ever tasted. I had the elk fajitas which were also delicious. They had a nice wine list which was reasonably priced. The menu has lots of choices for any taste.

We plan to return when we are in Prescott again.