“Interesting restaurant”

Prescott Station
Ranked #28 of 229 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Opened in 2012. Serving Global cuisine with big and bold flavors. The restaurant has been voted best restaurant in the Prescott area for the last 3 years. Extensive wine, beer and spirits lists.
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Daughter is a Prescott resident and took us here for dinner on a recent visit. 2 of the waiters were former students of hers so we never lacked for attention from the staff! Menu was interesting with some unusual choices. I had never had crab bread pudding and could not resist it - I liked it! Overall I thought the portions were ample and the food was well prepared and tasty.
Price is not usually an issue for me but thought the prices were a little high for a town this size. Would I eat there again? YES!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Previously, I wrote a very favorable review about our dining experiences at Prescott Station. Something has radically changed for the worse. On Thanksgiving, I took four guests for the special Thanksgiving dinner. The entree choices offered were white meat turkey, dark meat turkey with a sauce or prime rib. Between our group, we tried all of them. The white meat turkey was rubbery and tasteless, not recognizable as turkey. The dark meat was dry and covered with a mediocre sauce. One portion of the prime rib was served very, very rare and had to be sent back for slaughter. The wait staff did a good but not great job. Really sorry to write a review such as this one because I previously enjoyed this place so much. I will have to hear about some major improvements before I return.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We stopped here for lunch and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I consider myself a foodie of sorts and like to see new things that creates a unique experience. This restaurant has solid service and a great margarita. I ordered the "chilled wedge salad" and my server immediately corrected me and said it was a "grilled" salad. It was a delicious take on the original wedge but the iceberg was flashed grilled and then drizzled with blue cheese and dressing. It was smoky, warm and crunchy. The second surprised was the buffalo meatloaf and jalapeno mac and cheese. The buffalo meat moist and wonderful and mac and cheese the creamy and spicy. The third surprise was the desert bites. Why doesn't every restaurant do this? For $3 you can pick from several dessert and just get a bite. The red velvet cake bite was delish.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

We just returned home after having Thanksgiving dinner at this restaurant. Overall--it was a good meal, but the turkey was absolutely horrible. There were 4 of us and we all agreed that it was "processed meat." We expected a slice or two of turkey on our plates but were served something that we could not recognize. The taste was o.k. - but the texture was definitely a processed product. Why would they think that customers would not recognize what turkey would look like or taste like?? It was unreal!!

1  Thank RETSecretary
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Not your typical grille menu which was refreshing. Great service in a tasteful atmosphere. Loved the petite options. You will want to come often. Reservations are a good idea but not necessary.