“Great food, fast and friendly service”
Review of Prescott Station

Prescott Station
Ranked #24 of 223 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Opened in 2012. Serving Global cuisine with big and bold flavors. The restaurant has been voted best restaurant in the Prescott area for the last 3 years. Extensive wine, beer and spirits lists.
Reviewed November 7, 2013

The food came so fast I thought they had the wrong table! Great food and some nice low cal dishes. I ordered from the Lite Menu and it was delicious. I didn't feel cheated as I sometimes do when ordering from the liter menu. Our waiter was very attentive and I enjoyed the quiet atmosphere. This would be a great place for a romantic dinner, business meeting or just a quiet evening with some friends.

There are newer reviews for Prescott Station

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Taking visiting friends here was a pleasure as you could sit in or out and the noise level was very low. Food was plentiful and the price was reasonable. They feature more Mexican but have a good variety of all. We asked for bread as the tortilla soup came with none.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

This was recommended as the number one choice for restaurants for Prescott and I was very disappointed with the service but the good was excellent.

1  Thank 123JAB31233
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Poor service ( 40 minutes and still no drinks or order taken). When food arrived the fish taco I ordered had less than 1 oz of fish, salad was not dressed and the taste was off. Complaints to hostess, server and manager were ignored. An over priced lunch at $50.00 and we left hungry. I will not return.

2  Thank Ree A
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We were visiting Prescott for the weekend. We were strolling around the charming city in the early afternoon,looking for a place to dine later in the evening. Luckily, we stopped in at Prescott Station to view their menu. We were graciously greeted by Sarah, the hostess, who not only allowed us to view the menu, but proudly took us on a tour of the restaurant. She allowed us to pick out our table for our 7:15 p.m. Reservation. Upon our arrival we were graciously greeted and shown to our table. Our waitress, Stephanie, was pleasant and very attentive. The food prepared and presented very nicely and was delicious. Our
busboy kept tour table cleared, and water glasses filled. We suggest requesting the patio, as a pleasant setting. They have an extensive wine list, and creatively prepared dishes.
Somehow I left my credit card on the table, and our waitress went out of her way to call us, and meet us outside to return it.
It was a very pleasant experience.

1  Thank Neil S