“Excellent Food; Service--not so much”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Prescott Station

Prescott Station
Ranked #24 of 214 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Opened in 2012. Serving Global cuisine with big and bold flavors. The restaurant has been voted best restaurant in the Prescott area for the last 3 years. Extensive wine, beer and spirits lists.
Glendale
“Excellent Food; Service--not so much”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Two of us arrived at Prescott Station at around 6 p.m. on a Thursday evening with no reservations. We got the last two seats inside, although there were more tables available outside on the sunny patio -- too sunny for us. We were seated immediately, and a waiter took our order within a few minutes, but then....30 minutes later.... our meal arrived. When it came time for the check, we waited almost 15 minutes for that. The food, however, was delicious. One of us had the flatiron steak, petite, called Steak Bleu Diablo. In other places this cut can be tough, but here, it was good. The seasoning was spicy, which we love, and the presentation superb. The accompanying masa relleno was delicious as was the blue cheese sauce that came with it. The petite size was ample. The other item was the Short Rib, Hunan Style, also delicious, also petite size, also ample. Presentation was likewise excellent, and the food was absolutely delicious. It came with wasabi mashed potatoes--which went well with the tasty gravy--and a bit of spinach. The Asian vegetable mix was almost non-existent. It could have used more spinach and vegetables, but otherwise was perfect. Because the menu said "Hunan style" I feared it would taste like Chinese Beef, but no, it was more like the very good tender short ribs with gravy my mother would make. We will go back, but try later when they are not so busy. When we left around 7:15, there were several empty tables and the patio was more appealing. The prices for the larger size meals were a bit high, but the petite sizes were just right and a good value. The appetizers and salads all seemed overpriced.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank TakinRTime

Tempe, Arizona
“GREAT MENU AND DELICIOUS FOOD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Prescott Station was recommended by Whispering Pines B&B. We had a great waiter and a delicious dinner. They have a very extensive menu. Our waiter recommended the smoke ceviche for an appetizer and it was very tasty. My husband had the jambalaya and I had the elk fajitas. They were both delicious and a different offering than many places. They also had a nice wine list.

Prescott, Arizona
“Not what I expected (Joy Evans)”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Had lunch with two friends and ordered the "Tropical " Shrimp salad -petite. It had 3 shrimp,but
no tropical fruit. There was some cantaloupe (some with rind still on them), a few blueberries and
strawberries, nothing tropical. This was on a bed of field greens some of which were very bitter.
I found the tail of a shrimp, not one of the ones that I removed mixed in the greens and bit into
it thinking it was a piece of cantaloupe. The dressing was supposed to be Rum, raspberry and
coconut. It was sweet but none of these flavors were in it . I complained to the server and she
told the chef and said he appreciated my comments. They made no offer to replace my meal.
This was served on a plate that was scalloped all around the edge and the knife and food
kept falling off. This was the worst salad that I have ever had and I paid $13 for it. I went home
hungry and will not go back..

“Won't be back”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Server couldn't get drink order right and forgot to bring a refill when he offered to do so. Restaurant was too cold to be comfortable. Cilantro was used in the dish without warning on the menu. Not everyone likes cilantro. For the price of that meal I could have eaten twice somewhere else, been comfortable and not had surprise ingredients in my dish.

Visited July 2013
Yeovil
“Best Meal I've had in America”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I was holidaying in Prescott and went to Prescott Station on one of my last nights. If I had gone earlier in the week I would have certainly gone back.

The restaurant had a huge wine list and the the waiter was extreamly attentive in topping up our wine glasses.

I had Meat Loaf for my main course, and the whole dish, right down to the veg was delicious. I commented to the waiter that it had been my best meal in America but actually I think it might have been one of my best meals ever. To follow I had a Cherry Coke creme brule, which was a real treat. My partner had a huge tiramisu which looked delicious.

The service was fantastic, and you could tell that the waiter took pride in customer care