“Unique”

Prescott Station
Ranked #21 of 226 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Opened in 2012. Serving Global cuisine with big and bold flavors. The restaurant has been voted best restaurant in the Prescott area for the last 3 years. Extensive wine, beer and spirits lists.
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Very nice place, unique food choices. Quite pricey though, glass of wine $9, appetizers small and expensive.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

$6 bottled beer, nothing on tap, nothing casual on the dinner menu, and almost got seated next to a party of 10 high school prom kids! We opted for Plan B. Had eaten lunch here before and thought they were a bit full of themselves and overpriced. Tin ceiling, elbow-to-elbow seating, noisy...not high-toned atmosphere for sure! I appreciated that I noticed fresh halibut on the dinner menu but wasn't ready for upscale prices in a very casual place. If there isn't any other place to eat, go for it...the food and service are OK, just overpriced not matched to surroundings.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I live in Phoenix and come to Prescott Station whenever I am in town because the food is great and it is the best place to eat in Prescott. I enjoy sitting at the bar to have a glass of their yummy white sangria but the one drawback is that one of their regular bartenders is really unpleasant. I didn't know her name until I read the review from someone else posted a couple days ago....Theia (sp?). I hesitate to sit at the bar when she is there. She takes forever to acknowledge that you sat down and when she does get around to coming over to take your order she acts like she's doing you a favor! I enjoy sitting at the bar because it's usually fun to talk to the bartender but not her! I wish someone in management would get a clue...she has to be losing customers for you. I'll be back but not when she's there.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Our friends took us here and we had a great time. The restaurant is very nice inside and we had very good service. One of us a burger, two of us had tacos and the other had the prime rib sandwich special. All were really tasty and everything came out in a timely manner. We really enjoyed ourselves.

Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Had friends from Germany in town; we chose Prescott Station for dinner. Cowboy sushi is always a winner, as is the voodoo shrimp. The men went for red meat and us girls had the always fabulous fish dish No-Ka-Oi. Wonderful wine list, and bartender made a special drink for us when requested. Hubby knows if he asks me where to go-it's always here! Love it!