“ok food not worth the money”
Review of Devil's Pantry

Devil's Pantry
Ranked #62 of 218 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Located on Historic Whiskey Row, in Beautiful Prescott Arizona, Owners Amy and Dave Seigler bring together the BEST food and beverages you'd find at the State Fair and your local micro Brewery. Fast, Fresh, Friendly, take your food across the street and picnic at the "Square" or dine in the casual "help yourself" environment. Menu ranges fro $0-$10- and includes unique items and those we all crave such as Deep Fried Twinkies, bacon wrapped corn dogs, fish and chips, Dip-n-Dots Ice Cream and hand crafted beer. You should see the "Loaded Lord of the Fries" Menu!
Arizona City, Arizona
“ok food not worth the money”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We decided to eat on the square for the holiday lights parade on november 30, 2013.
The food was ok but not worth the $35 we paid for three people. Not to mention there was no sign that stated cash only until you got all the way to the cash register so my husband went to the ATM right by the cash register that charged $2.50 plus what the bank charges for an ATM withdrawal that is not their own. Now dont get me wrong we are far from poor and do not mind spending good money on good food but this was not good enough to warrant that kind of bill.
The jar by the cash register did not get a tip as that went to pay for the ATM fees.
Sadly for this company my family had eaten the day before at a different restaurant and spent $7 dollars more for four people and we ate steak and the food was great.
I would not recommend this place unless it was the only place in town to eat there are far better restaurants in the nearby area that we would choose to go to even if we had to pay more for the meal just because this place didnt inform their customers ahead of time about the cash only requirement.
We live in the area and frequent the square quite often but will not patronize this place again.
This review could have been different simply by putting a sign up front that informed the customers that they only accept cash.
This will be something i will tell all the people i come into contact with and i work in customer service so the word will get around the entire quad city area even as far as ash fork and beyond.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank blyz
David S, Owner at Devil's Pantry, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Thanks for coming in- as a new, small, family owned business- your comments are important to us. I am sorry you found the food- not worth the money- as almost everything is made from scratch, and made when you order it, I am not sure what the challenge with the food was, exactly- but we'll keep working on it! as for the ATM- NO we do not accept credit cards, as we cannot afford the extra expenses associated with that process. we will never accept credit cards, as we don't particularly trust the banking system in general. I am sorry that the lack of signage out front appeared to distress you greatly.. we will post one. Thank you for supporting local small business. The owner is happy to speak with you directly if your complaints are still unsatisfied.

Tucson, Arizona
“WOW!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We had looked at the menu prior to our arrival in Prescott and knew that we had to stop here. To start we had a corn dog wrapped in bacon, a burger, deep fried olives and cheese curds. The main draw were the deep fried deserts of which we had a deep fried twinkie and an oreo. Nothing can describe the wave of euphoria that hits your taste buds. It was a sugar rush beyond anything I've had before! I could only imagine what a deep fried candy bar tasted like, but that will have to wait until next time.

1 Thank tptraveler11
Long Beach, California
“Stopped here for a snack”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

While wandering around on a warm fall day we weren't really hungry but wanted a snack so we tried this place. It was cool, clean, and pleasant inside. We enjoyed our root beer floats to some good music, and left energized and refreshed. Thanks!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank teniralc1812
Prescott, Arizona
“FLAVOR EXPLOSION IN MY MOUTH”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This place is the bomb!!! I have eaten here on several occasions and tried something different every time and have never been disappointed. The chicken sandwich and the Hamburger are delicious when you're in the mood for a meal. The chicken fries with brown gravy made me think I'd died and gone to heaven. And since they come in two sizes, you can either opt for a snack or a more satisfying meal. My personal favorite (and one I get at least once a week) is the chocolate covered bacon. Yes. I said it. Chocolate covered bacon. The best of both worlds and oh so good. I dare you to have just one. Seriously though, I don't eat out because I generally like only my own cooking. The Devil's Pantry is the ONLY place I frequent without hesitation. Friendly quick service, delivery all along the Row, fantastic food.....I won't go anywhere else. The perfect place to stop after a night of dancing. Thanks, Devil's Pantry!!!

2 Thank Germanred2
“New loyal customer”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Amazing service! Love these people! Deliver to any bar or hotel or anywhere! You must eat here. Dipping sauces are great. Food made with care.