“FLAVOR EXPLOSION IN MY MOUTH”
Review of Devil's Pantry

Devil's Pantry
Ranked #64 of 218 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Located on Historic Whiskey Row, in Beautiful Prescott Arizona, Owners Amy and Dave Seigler bring together the BEST food and beverages you'd find at the State Fair and your local micro Brewery. Fast, Fresh, Friendly, take your food across the street and picnic at the "Square" or dine in the casual "help yourself" environment. Menu ranges fro $0-$10- and includes unique items and those we all crave such as Deep Fried Twinkies, bacon wrapped corn dogs, fish and chips, Dip-n-Dots Ice Cream and hand crafted beer. You should see the "Loaded Lord of the Fries" Menu!
Prescott, Arizona
“FLAVOR EXPLOSION IN MY MOUTH”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This place is the bomb!!! I have eaten here on several occasions and tried something different every time and have never been disappointed. The chicken sandwich and the Hamburger are delicious when you're in the mood for a meal. The chicken fries with brown gravy made me think I'd died and gone to heaven. And since they come in two sizes, you can either opt for a snack or a more satisfying meal. My personal favorite (and one I get at least once a week) is the chocolate covered bacon. Yes. I said it. Chocolate covered bacon. The best of both worlds and oh so good. I dare you to have just one. Seriously though, I don't eat out because I generally like only my own cooking. The Devil's Pantry is the ONLY place I frequent without hesitation. Friendly quick service, delivery all along the Row, fantastic food.....I won't go anywhere else. The perfect place to stop after a night of dancing. Thanks, Devil's Pantry!!!

2 Thank Germanred2

“New loyal customer”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Amazing service! Love these people! Deliver to any bar or hotel or anywhere! You must eat here. Dipping sauces are great. Food made with care.

Prescott
“Second and last Visit.”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

After the first visit, we said never again but when relatives came to town and we were downtown, they wanted to try it. The fried Oreos were very good but other than that, the food was less than impressive. Their signature apple fries and french fries were greasy, cold and mushy. We were the only people in there at the time and it took FOREVER to get our food and then it came out one at a time with the last in our party receiving their food 20 minutes after the first ones got theirs. Everyone agreed that the prices were steep for what you actually get for your money. Add the ridiculous wait time to that and I assure you we won't be back.

1 Thank Prescottwines
Prescott, Arizona
“The ultimate sinful food!”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

You have to just try it! The atmosphere is far from romantic & I wouldn't suggest bringing a business associate but at 2:00 in the morning this is, without a doubt, the busiest place in Prescott! It's fattening, it's greasy, it's the ultimate comfort food! Everything comes in a paper lined basket, no silver spoons here & you can seat yourself in this ultra casual "county fair" themed restaurant! The real difference at Devil's Pantry is everything's home made, including their spicy chili, (yum)! Where else can you get fries drenched in everything & deep fried twinkies? Please owners, if you're reading, could you add deep fried veggies to your menu?? Then you'll be complete with the 4 food groups, since potatoes are technically a starch, lol!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank WendySzo
“So delicious!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I work at a business on Whiskey Row and had to depend on delivery for dinner this evening. I ordered the chicken strip basket with smothered fries. The options on the gravy were beef or country and I told the girl on the phone to use what she thought was best. I ended up with beef gravy on the fries and country gravy for the chicken.....it was simply AMAZING! I had the food within 10 minutes and the sweet girl delivering was so friendly! You guys are great and I'm so glad you're here!

• Visited September 2013