“Hole in the wall gem of Prescott”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Devil's Pantry

Devil's Pantry
Ranked #59 of 214 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: Located on Historic Whiskey Row, in Beautiful Prescott Arizona, Owners Amy and Dave Seigler bring together the BEST food and beverages you'd find at the State Fair and your local micro Brewery. Fast, Fresh, Friendly, take your food across the street and picnic at the "Square" or dine in the casual "help yourself" environment. Menu ranges fro $0-$10- and includes unique items and those we all crave such as Deep Fried Twinkies, bacon wrapped corn dogs, fish and chips, Dip-n-Dots Ice Cream and hand crafted beer. You should see the "Loaded Lord of the Fries" Menu!
Prescott, Az
“Hole in the wall gem of Prescott”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My kids and I love this place. It's bright, cheery and clean on the inside. Dave the owner is friendly and checks on you while you're dining. Misty (manager?) is an absolute firecracker. She knows her customers, and keeps the environment lively and conversational. We felt at home here the first time we walked in the door. Now we come at least every other week to chow. Don't miss the Carmel Apple Fries, and the Chicken Strip Basket is a thinly breaded, crispy, herby, crunchy dish of heaven. The chocolate covered bacon is a guilty must, the chili was awesome on a cold winter day, and if you're not sure what you want, just ask, and they'll be happy to give you ideas with a wink and a smile. Sure some local kids hang out here from time to time. Why not? It's a safe and comforting atmosphere and it's a heck of a lot better than huddled together smoking weed on the Square.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank FireWindRain

Mesa, AZ
“The whole family LOVED it!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We've been to Devil's Pantry twice on weekend trips to Prescott. We have two boys aged 10 and 8. They wanted to eat there again when we visited most recently. Everything was great but our two favorite things were the chicken strips which are thin and wonderfully seasoned and the fries with brown gravy. Seriously, we wanted to drink the gravy! It was a fun, delicious experience. The owner came by and talked to us for a bit. Very friendly. The only negative I can say is that it tends to get a little warm in there, but what do you expect from the Devil's Pantry? :)

Visited May 2013
2 Thank REIMom
Prescott, Arizona, United States
“fun”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

very helpfull and happy workers. open late at night, great munchies, just like a carnival midway. fair amount of food for the price.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank Steve F
Surprise, Arizona
“Great service and food”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

I'm here as a tourist and feel right at home. The friend shrimp lunch and drink were perfect, but it's the service that makes this place unbelievably special. I will be back on my next trip to Prescott.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Feliz202
Mayer, Arizona
“Worth It!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have eaten at a lot of different places both on Whiskey Row and throughout downtown Prescott, and I must say The Devil's Pantry surprised me a lot! After getting the wrong busness hours from a website that supplied me a gift certificate for the restaurant, I had originally written on the restaurant's Facebook page about how disappointed and frustrated I was. Then came my first surprise, within just a couple hours the owner, Dave, wrote me back, eager to help straighten things out. He doubled the face value of my gift certificate. My second surprise came when I realized it was 7pm on a Friday night, on Whiskey Row of all places, and the lights were nice and bright. It was so different from the dark and dingy atmosphere of the other eateries. Yet another surprise came when I realized the menu, while not having a specific kid's menu, was child friendly with hot dogs and many flavors of freshly made cotton candy. Both my girls (age 3 years and 8 months) found something yummy to eat alongside my picky-eater spouse. I just adore the deep fried green beans and chicken gravy fries! We drove 45 minutes one way, and it was worth every second.

• Visited April 2013