“Great location!”

Devil's Pantry
Ranked #59 of 223 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Located on Historic Whiskey Row, in Beautiful Prescott Arizona, Owners Amy and Dave Seigler bring together the BEST food and beverages you'd find at the State Fair and your local micro Brewery. Fast, Fresh, Friendly, take your food across the street and picnic at the "Square" or dine in the casual "help yourself" environment. Menu ranges fro $0-$10- and includes unique items and those we all crave such as Deep Fried Twinkies, bacon wrapped corn dogs, fish and chips, Dip-n-Dots Ice Cream and hand crafted beer. You should see the "Loaded Lord of the Fries" Menu!
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I love this place, the fried cheese curds are the best (especially after a few drinks on Whiskey Row!) Great location and very friendly staff!

1  Thank kaylinoelle
There are newer reviews for Devil's Pantry

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We were on the square in Prescott and stopped in as we had heard about this place from the locals. My husband and I shared a deep fried twinkie and and a deep fried strawberry cupcake. Obviously not something you can have all the time, but for a once in a while splurge treat WOW!
I was sure I would hate it as I really try to stay away from fried foods, especially things that are dessert and fried! But I must admit it it not what you would expect. I have never been a twinkie fan, but deep fried with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate makes it quite a decadent surprise. The same with the strawberry cupcake which is a special treat that is only available seasonally. A great fun date spot and a sharing kinda of place. FUN and YUMMY!

2  Thank Onegirlashfork
Reviewed August 13, 2012

The Apple Fries were amazing!!! Best deep fried thing I've ever had! Everything on the menu has a really good price. The Apple Fries can feed three people for a great price. Better than the carnival. And the root beer is amazing as well! Pure Awesomeness!!

1  Thank Amoreno31
Reviewed August 6, 2012

OMG!!! I'd go back to Prescott just for the deep fried caramel apple fries! We didn't dine in, took out the apples and a deep friend twinkie. YUM!

1  Thank katstos
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I took an out of town friend here for dessert. We had the deep fried apple slices with funnel cake breading, caramel sauce, and whipped cream. It was so decadent. We shared one portion. We were in deep fried heaven. It was full when we were in there, and everyone seemed happy with their food. It is extremely casual. We ordered at the counter and the waitress brought it over promptly. We also ordered a local microbrew-White Chocolate Ale, and the ite chocolate aftertaste was to die for. Went extremely well with our decadent dessert. Cold water is available for free. If you are on Prescott's Whisky Row and want a special treat, this place comes recommended.

1  Thank TcherDawn