“Simply good food at very attractive prices”
Review of Chipotle

Chipotle
Ranked #133 of 227 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: It is in the shopping plaza next toStarbucksoff Gurley Street
Description: It is in the shopping plaza next toStarbucksoff Gurley Street
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Chipotle seems to find really good people and they have always put out good fast food. Stark atmosphere but very clean. A lot of other restaurants should learn about consistency like Chipotle

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Well, last time I ate here, a male employee literally jumped in ahead of me to their women's bathroom because the men's was occupied. Making a customer wait, and grossing up the womens restroom. That was nice. And employees had nauseating giant ear jewelry and wiped their noses with their gloved hands. Hmmmmmm. Then their hdq's stand on forcing a non-profit (Boy Scouts) to bend to their political will made it so that none of my friends or family will go there anymore, anyway. So, keep it a restaurant, rather than a political entity, and re-train staff, and then I'll be back.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We ate there because we read online that they had gluten-free options. They used a special procedure to make sure the foods weren't contaminated by gluten-containing items. That was good. But, the food was quite ordinary, a bit too salty and the meats had odd flavors.

1  Thank laguna88
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Even though it's cafeteria style, Chipotle's is great. You tell them what you want in your (huge) burrito or tacos as you watch them make it for you. Zero ambiance, but who cares! Or take it home.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I have been to this restaurant (fast food) location several time now. The staff is always warm and very upbeat. I love all the smiles we get and the way we are treated as we were the only one in the place. We took our new neighbors with there limited diet which was not a problem for the servers behind the glass. While the tables and chairs could be a little different it does make me sit up straight.