“Been there, Like it very much”
Review of Chipotle

Chipotle
Ranked #124 of 214 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: It is in the shopping plaza next toStarbucksoff Gurley Street
Prescott, Arizona, United States
“Been there, Like it very much”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I have been to this restaurant (fast food) location several time now. The staff is always warm and very upbeat. I love all the smiles we get and the way we are treated as we were the only one in the place. We took our new neighbors with there limited diet which was not a problem for the servers behind the glass. While the tables and chairs could be a little different it does make me sit up straight.

• Visited November 2012

Prescott, AZ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Love the food, but uncomfortable chairs - like all Chipotles unfortunately. Guacamole and chips are wonderful.

Visited August 2012
Dewey, Arizona
“We finally got a Chipotle”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

There are plenty of Chipotle's in Phoenix and we finally got ours. This is by far one of the best fresh - mex places to get Mexican food. I try to go at least once a month.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Larry M
Sierra Vista
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Get the bowl!”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

At Chipotle I always get a chicken bowl with white rice sauteed peppers, fresh salsa, guacamole, fresh cheese, a lil lettuce and it is the Bomb! Sometimes I get a double meat of Pork carnitas and barbacoa in my bowl and that is equally delicious! Since I cant find the "In N Out" burger on my search I will comment here. Get the Double Double "Animal style". That burger will satisfy a hungry bear!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Ron G
Prescott Valley, AZ
“Fast food at its best”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Have been here several times and each time I leave happy. The food is consistently good, the service is good for what it is. Counter made to order with several options of how you like your food.
The wait is not bad for fresh made to order.
Outdoor seating is nice but view is of a parking lot.

• Visited April 2012