“Should Have Known”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Should have listened to the little voice in my head that said "Strip malls and restaurants don't go together"! Food was not fit for consumption and I could have give someone on the street the tip because there was NO SERVICE, the server stood and sent text messages for 1 solid hour. This place is a joke!!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Had a wonderful dinner here with my family...we had a great meal, service was terrific. The place was small, but that seemed to add to the coziness. Highly recommend. This type of place is helping Prescott on the way to become a foodie destination! Keep up the good work.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Went to lunch here with five other ladies to celebrate a birthday. They were very accomodating and kindly let us bring our own birthday cake in, even serving it for us. Everyone enjoyed their food, with a total of 5 different entrees eaten at our table (one being a gluten-free pasta dish, which was nice to see). The service was good and the atmosphere was very nice for a special lunch outing. We did not order cocktails or wine, but I was pleased with the menu for both. I will have to bring my husband with me for dinner upon my return.

1  Thank heykoz
Reviewed November 17, 2012

By far the best food I've had in Prescott. I have eaten here three times now and have never been disappointed. It is a little small, but I understand they are expanding into the adjoining rental. The clams are to die for, tiny, tender and bursting with flavor. Pork belly eggs benedict the best I've ever had. Service was very good considering the place was absolutely packed the night we went in for dinner. Lunch was not nearly as busy. Happy hour is also nice with an assortment of Cajun themed tasters at a reasonable price. I am a retired chef and very picky about my food. This place will not disappoint.

1  Thank Peggy N
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Went to lunch here with a group of ladies and we all had delicious meals! There was a nice variety of items and we were well pleased. Service was a bit slow, but perhaps when they have been open longer this will improve.