“Great food!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Went to lunch here with a group of ladies and we all had delicious meals! There was a nice variety of items and we were well pleased. Service was a bit slow, but perhaps when they have been open longer this will improve.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Great food with fresh daily selections and correct sized portions. Good wine selection as well. They could remove one table though as if the place filled up it would be tight quarters

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Prescott, Arizona: In a town where dressing for dinner often means putting on a clean tee-shirt, Chef Bryan is to be commended for attempting to find an audience for his upscale Paris bistro dining experience. The ambitious, wide-ranging menu offers diners delicious, beautifully prepared dishes not found anywhere else in the area…. including fresh sea food entrees, unique appetizers, and a “bistro burger” infused with pork belly. The service is impeccable, with an attentive wait staff that knows the menu and food preparation. I don’t know of any other restaurant in the area that knows what a crumb brush is… much less how to use one. The Bistro offers full bar service, where my wife got “the best martini in town.” For wine lovers, the two-page wine list reads like a specialty wine store inventory. In the meal preparation, presentation and service, attention to the details is evident… down to warming the cups before bringing the French coffee press to the table. I selfishly hope Prescott residents and visitors appreciate and support this unique fine dining alternative.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

After hearing mixed reviews from friends my husband and I stopped on the spur of the moment last night for dinner. The tables in this shotgun space are dressed with black table linen and fresh flowers. We were greeted and seated immediately and approached very soon by our waiter with the regular menu as well as the wine list and specials. He described the duck confit gnocchi and let us consider the menu while he brought us some water. The attention to small details really put Chef Bryan's over the top. The water arrived as requested with no ice and small slice of lemon sans seeds as well as a slice of cucumber. The Bistro Martini I ordered was perfect and generous.
We settled on a shared Ceasar salad and I had the Oyster's Rockerfeller. My husband ordered the Filet plate, an assortment of filet sliced thinly and arranged with some pickled zucchini, olives carpaccio and roasted red peppers and garlic, served with toasted garlic bread. My oysters were amazing. They were served two to a bowl in a small soup cup. The sherry cream sauce apparently provided the heat to cook both the oysters and spinach because neither was overcooked and shriveled as is the case when these ingredients are baked to extinction under a broiler. The cream sauce was divine and I had to restrain myself from dunking our bread into the bowl and sopping up every drop.
We ordered a pot of French pressed decaf with dessert; bread pudding with bourbon sauce. I watched our waiter pour hot water into our cup while the coffee settled before he brought it to our table. He pressed the coffee at our table into the pre-heated cups. I actually forgot it was de-caf it was so good. The only thing I would have changed was the amount of sauce over the bread pudding. The dessert was large, we took most home and the sauce was good but less would have been better.
This will definately be our new best place in town. We can't believe Prescott got this lucky.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This restaurant was recommended by 3 different people. My girlfriend and I decided to give it a try. We got so much food, we walked out of there stuffed, and we actually split a meal. I've been back and so far, everything we have ordered has been delicious. On top of wonderful food, the staff is very friendly and knowledgable about the food. We can't wait to go back and take our friends.