“Just burgers and stuff”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“Just burgers and stuff”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Great little place for great burgers and fries with no frills. Can get busy and then you have to wait, but really good food.

Visited September 2012

AZ
“Too much....”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The first time we visited this place near our hotel, we each ordered a hamburger combo. The second time we ordered one and shared. The food is delicious and well prepared. Of course the menu is limited but sometimes you just want a quality hamburger.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank GoldenOldieAz
Burtonsville, Maryland
“Delicious Burgers”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Went here for lunch on a weekday, no crowds. You order at the counter and they bring your food to your table. I had the cheeseburger with a side of sweet potato fries. Delicious. I was never asked how I wanted my burger cooked. I thought that was odd. Serving sizes are called small, medium and large. I ordered the medium burger and it was about a little over a quarter pound. So watch out for your portion sizes. They give it to you big. The dining area is clean and small, with a bit of a diner feel. Prices are reasonable. Ample parking.

• Visited December 2012
Prescott, Arizona, United States
“Charge for cutting your burger???”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Up charges have made it such as we will never go back. I did not like the idea that they wanted to charge for to share my burger with my wife.

Visited December 2011
Moreno Valley, California
“Wow what a burger!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We were in town visiting our son who is attending ERAU and he recommended this place to eat for lunch. Boy did he hit the nail on the head, what a great burger. I had just the basic cheeseburger, the small one, as they had a small, medium, larger and extra large sizes! I don't know how anyone could have eaten anything larger than the small burger I had. It was really good. The fries were good too. It's in a regular shopping center not on it's own so you do have to look for it. The inside was nice and clean and they were pretty busy for a Friday afternoon. I know the next time we are in town we will go back for one of the best burgers I have ever had!

• Visited October 2012

Been to Brown Bag Burger? Share your experiences!