“One of the best burgers in town”
Review of Brown Bag Burger

Brown Bag Burger
Ranked #62 of 222 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Gaylord, Michigan
“One of the best burgers in town”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I'm sure many people would debate who's the best burger in Prescott. I'll just say I love Bill's Grill (on S Montezuma St), and I love Brown Bag Burger too. It's not a big place, and nothing fancy — but the burgers are HUGE, and every order automatically comes with fries. The 7oz bacon burger I had was quite tasty. My wife says their malts are great too.

• Visited October 2012

Arizona
“Yo Baby!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I grew up in SoCal with Burgers, fries and malts and I have to say the Brown Bag is hands down the best hamburger I have ever had. They are huge, juicy and tasty. Their fries are good and their malts are awesome. The ambience is nothing special, just an ordinary burger place in a retail strip center but if you want a wonderful burger, fries and a malt you cannot beat the Brown Bag.

Visited July 2012
Sierra Vista
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“brown bag kicks butt!”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I liked the fries I like the rootbeer. Me and my kids go there because its within walking distance from the Springhill suites. Plus there is an awesome yogurt self serve yummy place right next door and desert is the Bomb!

Visited April 2012
Mesa, Arizona
“Best Burger Ever!!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This place makes a great burger and very reasonably priced!!! Great Value!!!

• Visited May 2012
Prescott, Arizona, United States
“Brown Bag Burgers”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Just tried this place today. The burgers are giant we got the med (10oz) bacon cheese including fries. Better than Kendalls or Fud Ruckers and bigger. They are pricey so don't be shocked. With 2 drinks the total was 27.00 and change but well worth it and having them cut the burger in half would be a help in eating one. Very yummy and the staff are nice too.

• Visited June 2012