“Great food with reasonable prices”

Park Plaza Liquor and Deli
Ranked #12 of 224 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Wine liquor store with small deli--fresh cut meats, cheeses and homemade desserts.Wood grill pizza, wine tastings once a month
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Got some green chili chicken sandwiches to go and they were amazing. Clean restrooms and friendly staff an added bonus.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We have been coming to this liquor store for a few years because of the good beer selection and have never paid much attention to the deli. Recently we decided to check it out and visited on a Sunday which was fortuitous as it is happy hour all day. It might seem odd to eat in a liquor store but the ambience was very pleasant and casual and there is also an outdoor seating area. The beer on tap list was fairly extensive and pints were half price. We had the thin crust wood fired pizza which was excellent and very reasonably priced. A small pizza was plenty for two. The place had nearly filled up by about 5 pm and it seemed like most people were ordering pizza but the other selections on the menu were appealing too. We will definitely return.

Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here a couple times. We enjoy grabbing a casual bite without all the chaos. Good deli food, good beer and a casual relaxed setting. Definitely a bit odd at first that it's inside a liquor store but we enjoy it.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

What a quaint place in a liquor store. The food is good eat in, delivery or to go. The salads are huge and various sandwiches also. The pizza is also delectable

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I went today after the parade and ordered a salad, was the most disgusting thing ever. I love avocados thats why I order it and they gave me 2 litlle black pieces, the chicken was under cooked and the portion was ridiculuos was on a to go box that was half full. The worse part is that I payed $9 and I did not eat it.
I will NEVER go back.