“Lunch - Olive Garden”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Lunch - Olive Garden”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Today we went to the Olive Garden in Prescott, Arizona. The menu had changed from the last time we dined there (that was some time ago), but nevertheless the food was excellent, up to their usual high standards. Our server was fun and very attentive, and had our orders out to us quickly. This is a great restaurant for families and the independent solo diners.

Sedona, Arizona
“Just what you would expect”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

This was our second visit to this restaurant. It is clean, attractive, and well staffed. We ordered from the luncheon menu and the food came quickly and was quite good. Our waitress may have been new and she stumbled a few times with our order. However, she was pleasant and attentive.

If you haven't visited an OG before and went expecting it to look like the commercials, you will be disappointed at any of them. They aren't as they are portrayed on TV. It's a chain and the food is good at reasonable prices. This particular one is better than some that I have visited.

Maui, Hawaii
“We love Olive Garden”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We were visiting Prescott and since we dont have an Olive Garden on Maui, we had to go.
I recommend the three apps. I had the chicken strips, raviolis, and stuffed mushrooms. I like most of the things on the menu. The wine list was misspelled and it confused our waiter, Allen. Not his fault, my wife is a wine expert. Allen did a great job for us and had a sense a humor. We had a great meal.

Prescott, Arizona
“good place,good food,good price”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

you may have to wait for a dislike ,i have not found one yet.clean,courteous,nice invironment,you wont be disapointed.

Visited March 2014
Prescott, Arizona
“One of the best Olive Gardens”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

The meals and service are both outstanding! This is perhaps one of the best Olive Gardens of the ones I have visited over the years in multiple states. I could make a meal of the bread sticks. However, recently they had a problem with the bread sticks. The bread sticks were toasted, for some reason. I spoke with the manager about the toasted, dry, hard bread sticks. The problem was corrected on my next visit and the bread sticks are back to their wonderful, original taste! The staff seems to really enjoy being there and made me feel very comfortable and welcome. Most of my meals are take out and ordered at the bar. However, I have also visited this Olive Garden with friends and family in the main restaurant multiple times with equally great results and experiences.

• Visited April 2014

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!