“We love Olive Garden”

Dining options: Reservations
Maui, Hawaii
“We love Olive Garden”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We were visiting Prescott and since we dont have an Olive Garden on Maui, we had to go.
I recommend the three apps. I had the chicken strips, raviolis, and stuffed mushrooms. I like most of the things on the menu. The wine list was misspelled and it confused our waiter, Allen. Not his fault, my wife is a wine expert. Allen did a great job for us and had a sense a humor. We had a great meal.

• Visited May 2014

Prescott, Arizona
“good place,good food,good price”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

you may have to wait for a dislike ,i have not found one yet.clean,courteous,nice invironment,you wont be disapointed.

Visited March 2014
Prescott, Arizona
“One of the best Olive Gardens”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

The meals and service are both outstanding! This is perhaps one of the best Olive Gardens of the ones I have visited over the years in multiple states. I could make a meal of the bread sticks. However, recently they had a problem with the bread sticks. The bread sticks were toasted, for some reason. I spoke with the manager about the toasted, dry, hard bread sticks. The problem was corrected on my next visit and the bread sticks are back to their wonderful, original taste! The staff seems to really enjoy being there and made me feel very comfortable and welcome. Most of my meals are take out and ordered at the bar. However, I have also visited this Olive Garden with friends and family in the main restaurant multiple times with equally great results and experiences.

• Visited April 2014
Arizona
“Olive Garden is going Corporate”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Not that they weren't already corporate, but the Prescott Olive Garden has built a pretty good reputation on consistent food at semi-reasonable prices.

The atmosphere is lively and good. We know many of the waiters and waitresses just because we've lived in town for so long.

Our last experience with the Olive Garden was a birthday party. I ordered what I normally order 1 out of every 2 visits at least...the chicken Marsala. Terrible. When I asked the waitress about it, she was very kind and admitted that corporate has handed down new orders.

No longer will Olive Garden serve the tasty red potatoes that came piled with a nice vegetable on the side. They will now plop two tablespoons of the worst-tasting mashed potatoes on your plate with no vegetable at all.

It's just another corporate chain that is going to the dogs now that they've made their money. It's a loss for Prescott as another decent place to eat will go the direction of Red Lobster...the wrong way.

• Visited March 2014
5 Thank ChatWithMatt
Fernandina Beach, Florida
“SO, so disappointing....X2!!!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Spent 3 nights in Prescott...got 2 nights of take-out from the OG. The first night- Ordered the zuppa tocana soup; eggplant parm, and fettacine alfredo. The soup was excellent but the breadsticks were terrible....they were cold and the ends were hard as rocks...may have been microwaved/ reheated? The eggplant only had a tiny bit of sauce and no cheese topping. The fettaicine alfredo-the pasta was overcooked and mushy; there was no alfredo sauce on the pasta--only olive oil and it was totally tasteless and they charged me an extra $2.49 for it! The second time-had the $9.99 Mia Cucina Special--the chicken gnocchi soup-excellent-filled with tons of chicken but again, the breadsticks were cold and both ends were tough and inedible. The cappavelli? shaped pasta with the garlic alfredo sauce was disappointing...again..soft, overcooked, mushy pasta with olive oil and a few roasted garlic cloves--no alfredo sauce! And for dessert, the salted caramel tiramisu was good, light, and sweet.

• Visited March 2014