“Best Olive Garden I've Been To!”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #48 of 223 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Like many of the other reviewers, I don't often go to Olive Garden or even too many chain restaurants for that matter. My companion was craving it so I tagged along, never one to refuse unlimited salad. This was definitely the cleanest Olive Garden I have been to. The staff were all very friendly and our server Melissa was fantastic. She took all my special food allergy needs and managed to craft a wonderful vegetable plate for me. The salad tasted very fresh. My companion enjoyed his chicken marsala, finishing the entire plate.

We waited about 15 minutes at 6:45pm on a Saturday night which is not bad. The bill was so cheap that we had to do a double take. Although I was not thrilled to be seated at a small table right next to the high traffic area near the kitchen, the atmosphere was pleasant enough. I would definitely go back to this restaurant again. It has almost renewed my faith in Olive Garden...almost.

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Last night of our trip and we felt like eating at Olive Garden where we know what to expect. It's one of my kids' favorite restaurants and this one in Prescott was no different than any other Olive Garden we've been to. Service was good but not outstanding. Fried calamari appetizer was a skimpy portion but well prepared. My Pinot Grigio wine could have been chilled more. Other than that, we had a good meal, food arrived promptly and it was hot and consistent with other Olive Gardens. If you like Olive Garden, this one is just fine.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This Olive Garden has always had good service and good food and has always been very consistent. We have been going here 3 to 6 times a year since they opened and have never been disappointed. My husband and I often sit at the bar for dinner and the bartenders have always been very helpful, attentive and friendly. The management at this location must be good to keep everyone working there in order and to keep all the return customers they have.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This restaurant is very consistent and always has some tasty great new items on the menu. The servers are extremely friendly and one never goes away hungry from any Olive Garden restaurant!!!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I had VERY low expectations when I went there. What can you expect from a chain restaurant? But I was amazed at the quality of their fare.