“Great pistol range in a great environment”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
High Noon Indoor Shooting Range
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Lovely staff and a Good location for shooting! Gun worked perfect as did the atmosphere and the range

Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is a great place to spend a couple of hundred rounds. There are 12 shooting lanes so you probably won't have to wait to shoot. My husband and I found the staff very knowledgable and helpful. There was none of the good-old-boy-we-know-more-than you do attitude, just a genuine desire to help us.

I'm a big fan of indoor ranges, not only because I can shoot regardless of what the weather is doing, but I'm lazy and I like pushing the little button up to check out my target.

High Noon offers a Ladies' Night where women can use the lanes for free, weekly shooting matches, classes and much more. If you'd like to try shooting, but don't have your own gun they have them to rent while you're there.

All that and the restroom was clean too!

5  Thank zeke b
Reviewed January 25, 2012

The gun store, however, isn't worth the trip. Selection is limited. Prices are certainly not great. And the staff is, well...

4  Thank klw22001