“Outstanding Hotel”

Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
Tucson, Arizona, Usa
“Outstanding Hotel”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

What a great experience at Hampton Inn Prescott, I hav stayed at several Hampton & Hilton Hotels. By Far I like Hampton the Best, From arrival to departing GREAT service Friendly Staff, Great App to for making reservations Cleat Quiet Easy to find I would stay there again

1 Thank James S
manager007, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Prescott, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Hello James S. from Tucson,
It always makes my day to read such a nice review about our hotel the Prescott Hampton Inn. Our staff strives to make your stay as pleasant as possible and I'm glad we hit a homerun. We hope to see you again soon.
Susie, Marketing Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed August 23, 2013

That was the response I received from the Management when I requested a comforter that wasn't lumpy. (Please see picture). I was told that the lumpy comforter was so that 'guests could feel like they were sleeping in the clouds.' I am not buying that explanation although I appreciate that they came while we were out and exchanged it for an equally lumpy comforter. I also see that there have been other complaints about the comforters going back to 2009. Things I did like: the price is good and includes parking, breakfast and managers reception (Monday through Thursday). I also appreciated the free WIFI, although it seemed to go in and out. The makeup remover wipes were a thoughtful addition....I always feel guilty getting makeup on hotel towels. There is also a neat little lap desk that allows you to work while sitting in bed. The rooms were reasonably well appointed and included mini fridge and microwave. The flat screen TV was nice, but no on demand movies. Oh and by the way the closet is behind the floor length mirror!

1 Thank mumerida
Waddell
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Great service, quiet rooms! I left early for work and they offered me a breakfast-to-go bag! Snacks after work were appreciated as well. Manager is present and runs a great staff! Clean and well maintained.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Thomas S
Hi Thomas S. from Waddell,
As a business traveler I'm sure you have your share of staying at hotels and it pleases me that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially that you slept well and then grabbed one of our Breakfast Bags for the road. It's important for a good days work to be rested and fed!
We hope to see you again soon when you are in Prescott. Thank you for your kind review.
Susie, Marketing Manager
Portland, United States
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The pool is especially suited for pre-teens and was one of the best kiddie pools I've ever seen in a hotel. The breakfast to go option was a really nice touch. On the other hand, the handicap parking was not situated well.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

manager007, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Prescott, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Hi Denise M. from Portland,
I agree with you 100%...our hotel pool is especially nice. With a big Dumbo Elephant that shoots water, to a monkey swinging from the palm tree, it's a little water wonderland for the kids and parents to play and have some fun! I also hope you got a chance to relax in our outside patio that is surrounded by rose bushes and very peaceful.
Sorry the Handicap parking space was not situated well for you. We hope you will return again soon to Arizona and the Prescott Hampton Inn!
Susan
Glendale, United States
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is where we always stay when there is a room available. We have tried other hotels in the area and we always come back here. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are clean. It does get a bit noisy if you stay in a room by any of the stairwells. The free breakfast is great with so much to choose from.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

manager007, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Prescott, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Hello Tanya C. from Glendale, AZ.
We thank you for making our hotel, The Hampton Inn Prescott your hotel to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city! We appreciate you coming back again and again and hope that you will make a drive up here for the changing of the leaves.
Have a great day,
Susie, Marketing Director
United States
Reviewed August 10, 2013

This hotel is very customer friendly! The staff is courteous and professional. Extremely helpful. The hotel itself is clean and not cutting edge but nicely up to date. They have an awesome FREE hot breakfast every morning (and To-Go bags for those who have to eat on the go). I was staying at a different hotel type and got swept into this Hampton due to vacancy issues where I was staying before but I'm pro-Hampton for life now! Haha! Also, it's situated right next to the mall with great restaurants and just seconds down the road from a Walmart and other staple shopping. Great for families or business! Highly recommended! And Tracey at the front desk was very helpful :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

manager007, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Prescott, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Hello Alex A,
Well we are really happy that you got "swept up" into our Hampton Inn in Prescott! That's great that you ended up staying with us and enjoyed our friendly service as well as our ideal location. Thank you for higly recommending us and I will pass on your nice compliment to Tracey.
Have a great rest of the summer!
Susie, Marketing Director
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We stayed here on the last day of a family vacation that had included San Diego and the Grand Canyon. Random internet pick when we realized we'd end up in Prescott after traveling from the canyon to Flagstaff then a scenic drive down through Sedona. Very nice place. All the amenities you'd want, easy check in-check out. Very nice breakfast buffet. Highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family