“Feels like home”

Hampton Inn Prescott
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
“Feels like home”
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

A great pleasure to come to Hampton in Prescott. Warm greeting when checked in. Desk attendant referred a choice of restaurant and it was a hit. Warm cookies when we returned,just like home. Indoor pool and great breakfast.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Middlebury, Vermont
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The more Hampton Inns I visit, the more I find that I can rely on their cleanliness, beautiful decor, fine facilities, great rooms, good service, and terrific free breakfasts....and plenty of seating in their breakfast rooms!
This particular hotel is the closer of the two Hampton Inns in the area to the actual town of Prescott, nicely located slightly off the main road but still easy to get to. Nice and quiet, and they acknowledged my online request for a quiet room, top floor and away from an elevator. The rooms and baths are so roomy and the bed very comfortable.
I stayed for only one night but would certainly return for more if in the area. Their free breakfast surpasses the "continental" level, as they have lots of cold and hot options...including fresh cut-up fruit and make-it-yourself waffles. The hotel has as many fine features as you could want, and is not the most expensive hotel in the area, either! I find Hampton Inns a great value.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Sun Lakes, Arizona
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We were in Prescott for a group golfing holiday with 30 other attendees. The organizer of the group had stayed at this Hotel many times before, but this was our first visit.
We have done quite of bit of traveling in the US and abroad and we can state that this hotel was one of our most pleasant experiences. The overall management of the hotel was a rarity you don’t seem to be able to find in todays marketplace. The desk clerks and all the other staff were always friendly, courteous, helpful and always went out of their way to assist us with any of our requests. The beds are one of the most comfortable ones we have slept on.
The free breakfasts were tasty, variable and filling each morning before we would take off to be challenged by a local golf course. In addition they would have a goodie bag for their guests of water, an apple, banana and a cookie to take as we left.
In the evenings, a room was provided for us to have our dinners (two pot lucks that our members all brought and one catered by the Hotel) and give out prizes or watch TV.
We will definitely continue to stay at this hotel on all of our visits to the Prescott area and recommend it to our friends.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Solvay, New York
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights at the beginning and 3 nights at the end of our trip through AZ and UT. Great place! Clean, clean, clean! Great beds! Rooms were spacious and well appointed. The staff was so friendly and very helpful with requests or suggestions. The breakfast was excellent. The location was convenient. There is no question that we would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Me and my husband stayed here on September 14th and we loved this place, we enjoyed the indoor pool and jacuzzi and then we headed outside where they have a really nice sitting area, most places don't have this space just to enjoy the outdoors,we sat outside for 3 hours, very relaxing. The rooms are clean and the bed was very comfy. Then we enjoyed their breakfast,which they have so much to offer not like most places, bacon,eggs,cereal oatmeal,bagels,muffins. And milk, juice,coffee,hot chocolate. Check in was a breeze and the staff is very pleasent. My husband and I decided we will stay here again when we just want to come up from Phoenix. Thanks for a pleasant stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DesertDwiller
Phoenix, Az.
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Great Staff consistently provides the best service!! Love the pool, hotel grounds are very nice! Rooms are clean and comfortable. When I travel with my kids and husband I stay at another brand but after a recent bad experience I may have to become a loyal Hampton family traveler!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I work for the state of AZ and find myself in the Prescott area very often. I always stay at this hotel. I can't say enough great things about this place! My husband has also come with me sometimes and he loves this hotel as much as I do. The location is perfect, right off the main drag, so I can get to all the places I need to in the area. There is a mall next door (walking distance up a small hill) with a Wildflower (and plenty of other dining options). The hotel itself has a very nice indoor pool with a hot tub and a small, shallow pool for the little ones. There is also a small fitness room (three machines) and the hotel has an agreement with a gym witihin walking distance so if you are staying at the hotel, you can use the gym. The rooms are always so clean and so comfy. Cozy is the word we find ourselves using all the time, actually. Breakfast is always tasty, with plenty of selection and I've never seen a lack of anything. Mon-Thurs. evenings there are snacks in the lobby (veggies, chips n dip, soda etc). And like all Hamptons, there are cookies in the evening and coffee always available. The front desk staff is fantastic and so friendly. Check-in is always a breeze-takes about 1 min, literally. Excellent hotel, excellent value. Thank you Hampton Inn Prescott for becoming a home away from home while working (and now for pleasure just for the heck of it sometimes too)!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank hydroxero
Also consider these accommodations in or near Prescott
SpringHill Suites Prescott
Hampton Inn & Suites Prescott Valley
Forest Villas Hotel
Forest Villas Hotel
#13 of 22 in Prescott

Been to Hampton Inn Prescott? Share your experiences!