“Friendly Hotel..Will Stay again”

Hampton Inn Prescott
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
Reviewed August 28, 2012

From the time I walked into the Hotel the staff was so friendly and made you feel so welcome I was overwhelmed. The room was very clean and comfortable. Cudos to the owners because they know exactly what makes there guest happy. From the cookies at the front desk to the hot breakfast in the morning. We ran into one problem our Air conditioner went out around midnight we called the front desk and they were there immediately. Unfortunately the hotel was booked and they could not change us to another room. The worker was very accommodating offering us cold drinks and fans. I could not sleep as it was a little stuffy and uncomfortable. However the hotel did not charge us for the night. It would have been nice to be comp'd for another stay. With that being said The Hampton was a great overall experience.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel a few nights a week now for the past several months and it has been a wonderful experience. The staff have been very thoughtful and accomadating. The rooms are always immaculate and the breakfast and evening appetizers delicious! I would highly recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank l s
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This was a great place to stay my family really enjoyed themselves. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very caring. We enjoyed the pool and the breakfast thanks to the Hampton Inn we had a good stay and would love to return.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed August 16, 2012

When I went to check in, the lady at the front desk informed me I had two rooms booked for me from Hotels.com so we went to work to get one cancelled. She was so helpful geting this done. She also put some blue ice in their freezer which was customer service plus. My room was very clean and comfortable and the breakfast offerings were the best I'd had in a very long time. They even had Activa and Yolait yogurt, frest frut and ect. so I was very pleased. The lady kept things stocked and clean at all times. So congratualtions to the manager for training and hiring such wonderful help plus being a sponsor for the Cowboy Poet and Music Gathering . Thank you!! I will return.
Lou Ann

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 21, 2012

This is a lovely hotel with a great, caring staff. The breakfast is outstanding for a free hotel breakfast. We enjoyed the pool and patio area. The room was lovely and had both a microwave and a fridge. Towels were extra nice for a hotel. The laundry room was also very convenient. Internet connection was easy and also accessible at all times we used it. I would definitely choose and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We frequently choose Hampton inns on our road trips for their excellent value and reliability. No surprises here - a clean and well appointed room which serves well for a simple, overnight stay.

One tip here: there are two Hampton Inns in Prescott, so be clear about which one to book/direct others to ;-)

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Yes this is a Hampton Inn. Stayed at quite a few and this is by far the best one. Car air conditioning broke down and the front desk staff went out of their way to help. They actually slipped a map with a choice of three repair facilities under my room door shortly after I requested help.

Breakfast ...Well what can I say it was a Hampton Inn and it is pretty standard fare but adequate.

Room Tip: Lots of chain restaurants within walking distance and also a multi-plex movie theatre