“Doing Things the Right Way”
Review of Rosa's Pizzeria

Rosa's Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 223 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Let me start by saying two things - 1-I am NOT Italian and 2 I am from Chicago and we hold Pizza sacred-

I recently moved to Prescott and was reluctant to try Pizza here, especially after my first attempt at Pizza in a downtown establishment. A coworker told me to try Rosa's which I did last week. It was not Chicago pizza, but the flavor was GREAT and the sausage and crust was delicious. So I tried again this week, this time having Pasta with meatballs and homemade sausage with a meat sauce - There are some AWESOME Italian restaurants in Chicago and this compares to the best.

Now - the icing on the cake - The Service - Last week, I got there a little before the dinner rush - it was a Tuesday about 5 and little did I know that within the hour there would be people waiting outside for table. From the moment I sat down, I felt like I was sitting at the dinner table in someone's home.

And the second time I was there, tonight, was just as spectacular. When I walked in the waiter from last week greeted me by name. Others who I had talked with last week came and made sure everything was good, and it was.

So - if you are in Prescott, and you are looking for Italian, do yourself a favor and go to Rosa's. They do things right!

The ONLY complaint I have is that I tried the bruschetta and it was good except for the celery. Can't figure that one out.

There are newer reviews for Rosa's Pizzeria

Reviewed June 17, 2014

This was a wonderful family type establishment that served delicious food at a reasonable price. We were celebrating a graduation and had fifteen plus people at our two tables. The waitress did a great job and stayed on top of refilling drinks, etc. pleasantly. Their garlic bread was to die for and think I could have made that my meal in itself !!!! Have no need to go back to Prescott since the sweet girl graduated from college but if we are in the area again we will surely stop in and have a yummy meal :-)

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Walked in with 17 people. Very friendly. Manager told jokes to the kids .

Pizza was amazing and it had a great atmosphere. I'd recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I was treated to a birthday dinner here by several friends, and we ALL ended up ordering the Lasagna. It was The Best Lasagna I'd ever had, and everyone else said the same thing. The servings were huge (I made three meals out of mine!). They have a respectable wine list and the prices were quite reasonable. Service was prompt and the wait time for seating was less than first stated (read: if you're waiting outside, don't wander too far away or you won't hear them call your name). Yes, it is a big open design and busy, but the noise level was not oppresive. It was a wonderful evening made even better by excellent food. Highly recommended if you are in Prescott.

1  Thank GoldilocksArizona
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Have never had a bad meal there. On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, Orange Roughy is a special. It is sooooo good. The portion is large enough to share or take 1/2 of it home. My wife and I rarely order anything else when we are there on a weekend.