“Good Italian place”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We just happened to stop in for lunch and decided to order Italian Dumplings and a Meatball sandwich to split. I'm glad we did. What we got was so much delicious, delicate, northern Italian food! The fresh sauce on the ricotta and spinach stuffed dumplings ( like soft puffed-up ravioli on steroids) was so good we drizzled it over our sandwiches too. I was very surprised how wonderful the food tasted. Coming from the NYC area I am somewhat used to freshly made tomato, garlic sauce and I have to say you will find it here. And the huge meatballs were perfect. The meatball sandwich was big enough for both of us to feel quite full with a half a sandwich. Our server told us we would enjoy our choices and she was right. We will be back next time we are in Prescott! I'll try an entree next time. Try them!! Delizioso!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Stopped by after seeing local museum. Order all meat pizza. Server could have been more friendly but he got the job done. The pizza arrived. The bottom was cooked and slightly crisp just the way we like it. It was loaded and tasted great. We could not eat it all. Arrive early on Friday and Saturday. Very good.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We went in after a long day of OTL and we were very surprised at how GREAT the food was. Pizza is a personal favorite of ours and we all LOVED it. I ordered bacon and pepperoni while another person ordered the alfredo pizza both were amazing. Will for sure go back every time we are in Prescott. We also ordered Lasagna and it was awesome.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

It took me a while, but I finally found my favorite restaurant in Prescott ! I can't wait to try everything on the menu. Very flavorful. Absolutely delicious Chicken Florentine. Service was very good. We will be back again and again !

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Great food and great service. I ordered the chicken parm it was enough to feed a small family, ordered a cannoli for dessert it was one of the best I've had