“Great food”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Great food and great service. I ordered the chicken parm it was enough to feed a small family, ordered a cannoli for dessert it was one of the best I've had

Reviewed September 15, 2013

This isn't just a pizzeria! It's a great Italian restaurant in a fun, casual atmosphere! The menu is huge & so are the portions! I ordered the chicken parm & the chicken alone covered my entire plate! The angel hair is heaven, the salads fresh, extensive wine list! Oh & how could I forget, my husband raved over their famous thin crust pizza! The service is top notch in a casual, at home kind of way! The open setting encourages conversation & laughs from all who visit! If you're really hungry for some great italian food, do yourself a favor & stop in to Rosa's & ask for Donna! You'll be back again & again.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We had not tried Rosa's before, but I had heard great reviews on Facebook about it. My roommate had the Veal Picatta, and I had the Chicken Florentine. Both dishes were superb! The veal was sweet and delicate, and my chicken was excellent. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

The food is great and you get plenty of it. My favorite is the chicken martini. The service is great - friendly staff. Good atmosphere and good value for your money. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Just arrived in Prescott and the hotel sent us to Rosa's. This was the perfect local pizzeria. Naomi was our waitress. Great personality and attention to detail. We ordered Veal Marsala and Penne with Marinara. The garlic knots were excellent and so was the Caprese salad. We'll only be here a few more days but we'll visit Rosa's again. Great pizzaria. Great atmosphere. Definately a 5. Thanks Prescott!