“Chicken Martini Pasta”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Houston, Texas
“Chicken Martini Pasta”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

I was recommended to try this restaurant by a resident who lives in Prescott. I ordered a pasta dish named something like Chicken Martini. It had a cream sauces with green leans or a large chicken cutlet. It was recommended by our waiter and was very good. It was alot of food. I also ordered their side salad which was very good too. They are supposed to have excellent
pizza's too. Service was very good. Also atmosphere of the restaurant was trendy. The only negative was that it wasn't very cool inside. Almost a little warm and this was in August.

I recommend!!!

Phoenix, Arizona
“Service and Takeout were Great!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We decided to get takeout for dinner while staying in Prescott based on the good reviews. We walked in and were greeted by an extremely friendly and helpful server who took our order and brought us waters to drink while we waited. The food was delivered promptly and we ate it back at the hotel. I had the Greek salad and bruschetta. The Greek salad was quite large and a little more than one person needed. I recommend splitting it. Both were very fresh and tasty. We also had two pizzas. The crust was crispy and fresh and the sauce was delicious. I thought the decor was very "New York" pizza place and charming although we didn't eat in the restaurant. Although I cannot say it's the best pizza I've ever had it was quite good and I would definitely return to Rosa's again when in Prescott.

Prescott, Arizona
“bum's rush”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

went here with party of 8 for lunch . food was plentiful and average. rice balls are good.
after eating the owner, Rosa I guess, came over and told us to leave ...she needed the table. for another large party. i mean, really? as we are having coffee she is telling us to get out. will never, never, go here again and neither will the 7 other people I was with.how do these horrible places stay in business? o I know ...its Prescott. .

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank inoitall
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

We came for dinner. My friend and I split a large Caesars salad and a 16 inch veggie pizza. We should have ordered the small sizes of each. There was so much food and it was so good we stuffed ourselves till we over ate. Oh well we were on vacation.
For a Wed.night the place was hopping. Good food and reasonable prices, what's not to like?

Visited August 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Excellent food”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We went here for a good dinner and got a great dinner. The veal parm. is second to none, They have great service and they were not happy until we were happy. Thank you Rosa's. If you are in Prescott do not miss the opportunity to eat here.