“Great Pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2012

My wife and I had two pizzas here (carry out) in November and they were great. They were made on time and they payment was quick. I recommend the BBQ pizza. As a side note, this interior of this place looks like a lot of fun. Seating for ~60 and a full menu. Enjoy!

There are newer reviews for Rosa's Pizzeria

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We ate here twice...went back the 2nd night for take out pizza which was delish! Really wonderful homemade Italian food...we probably could have eaten here every night and been happy and full!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have to say their Veal Picatta is one of the best I have ever had! I felt like I was in my Italian Family kitchen!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

$13 for a large cheese pizza, and it's to die for. Service was attentive, and the place was very clean. Will go here again!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

food was so so and the atmosphere was noisy and brash. the watress kept over looking us. She was very helpful when we asked for some changes.