“To Go Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Take out pizza was excellent - generous pour of wine by the glass. Comfortable room, loved the barstools

Reviewed September 8, 2012

We moved to Prescott in January '12 and our realtor recommended Rosa's for a good meal. We went and loved it so much that we went 3 times in one week. The chicken marsela and the veal marsela are excellent... and my favorite is the Sicilian pizza with perfect combination of cheese and sauce. with your choice of toppings, it can be made into a simply awesome meal. Prices are very fair and the ambiance is super. Rosa herself is definitely boss in the restaurant and her husband Dominick is the boss in the kitchen. The servers are all very informed, efficient and well qualified and they bend over backwards to your every request.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Though my favoriate Italian cuisine is Northern Italian cooking - Rosa's prepares some of the best in Southern / Sicilian dishes. It is called a Pizzeria - but I have never had a pizza there yet. The pasta and chickhen dishes were very good and were more than satisfying. Second visit was a bit noisy due to a large group next to us - but in general a very nice place to have lunch or dinner.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The owners are of Sicilian heritage, and from New York, which I am, so I expected good food and was not disappointed. I have been here several times now and enjoyed every dish I tried except the salad. Iceberg lettuce. Come on out of the 80s Rosa. Get yourself some good salad greens and get rid of the iceberg. After returning the dinner salad, I got Caesar salad. The greens were too large, too old, and there was much too much dressing on it. I once had the antipasto, and it was good except for the iceberg. No nutritional value at all. So, there is some room for improvement as far as the salads go. The atmosphere pleases me - you should know it is loud. It might bother some. You probably have to wait on line, but it is worth waiting for.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

The super people who own this great place, are from Sicily and really know the BEST of the foods from this region.
The dishes they prepare and serve make you feel like you are on a trip to the "old country" and to boot, the chef (owner) will come to your table to see if you are happy with his meal. His wife (a wonderfuly flamboyant woman) will have you feeling like family in no time.
The portions are large, the food is outstanding and price is well worth it.
Just GO, enjoy, thank me, heck thank THEM!!!!!

1  Thank Trish D