“Great Food”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Cape Cod Mass
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Wow is all I can say. The owner hostess greated us right away and offerred us a drink while we were waiting for our table. Of course it was billed to our table. The wait wasn't long but the place was hopping. If you are looking for fine dining this isn't the place to go but if you are looking for great food and great service this is the place to go. New York style food. It was wonderful. I can't say enough good things about Rosa's. If you are in Prescott you need to go. Everyone was wonderful even the cook came out and asked if everything was ok.

Visited May 2012

Arizona
“Good food at Rosa's”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Rosa's serves the best Italian food in the area. It's fresh, tasty and always just what I'm in the mood for. The only problem with this restaurant is the noise. The building is an old store front, and it needs some sound baffleing. It's hard to carry on a conversation while you are eating.

• Visited March 2012
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Comfortable lunch”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

A nifty spot with great atmosphere. My wife and I both had the chicken Florentine, It was amazing. Very friendly wait staff with attentive service. Good value also.

Visited May 2012
Prescott, Az
“A Taste of Italy in Prerscott, AZ”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

This restaurant in less than 11 year has become ne of our most popular eating places. Lunch, Dinner it is always a winner.
The owners are always present and you can have food the way you like it and service is always with a smile. Highly recommended

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Gary1400PCH
California
“Delicious!”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

This is the best Italian food I've eaten since I was in Italy. The meatball sandwich is huge and delicious, the lasagna is awesome, and the service is friendly and fast. You have to get there early (around 5:00) or else you can expect to wait for a seat. Everything my husband and I have ordered has been wonderful! We will continue to enjoy their food as long as they are open!

• Visited May 2012