“Excellent!”

Prescott Steakhouse
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Prescott Steakhouse offers the best quality beef and seafood available. We feature hand carved steaks, fresh seafood and exquisite chops, ribs, chicken and pasta dishes.
Chandler, AZ
“Excellent!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Went there as a party of 4, prime time Fri nite. We waited only a couple of minutes for a table. Our waitress was friendly & very good at her job. All 4 steaks came out perfectly as ordered & were delicious. I had the garlic mashed potatoes - real potatoes & just enough garlic; not overpowering. Wish I'd had room for dessert, but just too full. One suggestion: I'm kind of a light meat eater - perhaps have a couple of smaller selections; smallest one on the menu is 8 oz - half a pound! Would be nice to see one or two 6-oz options. Will def go back - when I'm REALLY hungry!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank hockeymom59

Prescott, Arizona
“Geat steak, done imperfectly”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is the second time I have visited the Prescott Steak House. The service speed, which was incredibly slow the first time, has picked up some. Both times, I have ordered a filet "medium". Last time it was well done, and because we were in a crunch for time, I just ate it and they gave me a free dessert. This time, it was medium well and the thinnest filet I have ever seen, and it did not have the mushrooms and bleu cheese crumbles that I ordered on it. She took it back and it came back with the bleu cheese and mushrooms, but was way beyond well done. At that moment my son realizes that the bleu cheese and mushrooms are on his burger, so we both send our plates back. My new filet came back as thick as I have ever seen a filet cut, and it was medium rare. Most everyone in my party was done eating, so I ate the outer edges and took it home to cook it more. My son did not get his new burger until we were all completely done with our meals. Poor little guy. We took most of his home too. The table next to us was complaining that they ordered a burger rare and it was well done. But the others in my party got what they ordered and how they wanted it cooked ( rare prime rib and a medium rare filet). The food we did get was delicious and the steak was tender and juicy, but the filet is twenty four dollars, so when I order it medium at a steakhouse, I want it just right. Just sayin'!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank TcherDawn
Prescott, Arizona
“Not great quality”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Meet there regularity for a club function. The hamburgers and steaks are decent quality, but they do not know how to prepare non-beef items.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank PaulL227
Oakland, Maine
“Prescott Steak House-Good Food-Good People -Good Fun”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Glad to have found this Prescott gem! Beef and Seafood entrees, to sandwiches, soups and appetizers all of good quality at a good price. Service staff are professionally dressed to compliment a steak house.. dessert selections are spot on with a creme brulee and a pound cake that is pretty unique. Attention to detail is important to them.. Salad plates are chilled ..., staff remembers your name...
They try to have musical entertainment , jazz, light rock as well...
holiday brunch....
it should be a dining stop if you are in town for rodeo, art show, basket ball , visiting college or any reason you might have to be in Prescott... There are many dining options in the town, but this is a good slice of local atmosphere.

• Visited June 2012
Arizona
“Great Steak and Ribs”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

The "7 layer carrot cake was incredible! all 5 in our party had incredible meals, and every one was happy!

Visited April 2012