“Not Good”

Streets of New York
Ranked #66 of 226 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We used to frequent this restaurant weekly but stopped after a bad experience. Decided to give it another try this past weekend and we were sorry we did. Service was just okay but the food was terrible. Their new fried checken was tastless and so overcooked it was inedible. The rest of the food was just as bad,overcooked boneless wings and tasteless Bruchetta. Overpriced for what you got and we will not go back.

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Have dined in plenty of times and the food is always great. However, the last time I ordered take out pizza and wings as we were coming back from Phoenix and would go through downtown to get home. The pizza was great but we were most excited about the wings, (their honey hot are very good). Unfortunately, when we open up the box the wings were mushy and had no sauce on them. Sure we could have called and they would have fixed it but the whole point of take out is convienance and to drive back certainly isin't. When you're really craving wings and your bill is 30 $ the experience is pretty disappointing. Will probably only dine in from now on.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was my first time at this restaurant. It was good up until my girlfriend found a dark black hair in her pizza. None of us has that color hair. Then I got the other one, three time longer. I have no idea if the other two in our party ate any others before they found it. I don't know what the problem is or if they corrected it and don't care, since I won't be going back. I asked the waitress, who was very apologetic, to take something off the bill. She did, $8, but I was still disgusted. We were there November 9, 2013.

1  Thank theprimaet
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This use to be our favorite place in town. Last two times we had the worst server, with a real attitude. Then we asked for a lunch size chopped antipasti salad, "SORRY not after 2 PM"
we arrived at 5:55PM asked for happy hour items, sorry that is not now it is over/not on Saturday's.
Got up and walked out, well hobbled out I am on crutches, not going to be going back!
There staff use to be great but no more!
Food use to be good, BUT not sure any more and won't be finding out! Youtube needs to see this place!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

This place used to serve good pizza, but for the last two years the quality has gone downhill. I think they have cut back on the quality of their ingredients. The cheese has very little flavor, and likewise for the sauce. Strangely, the other franchise in Prescott Valley is still good.

Been to Streets of New York? Share your experiences!