“Two Times and two meals” 4 of 5 bubbles

Willow Creek Restaurant
Ranked #150 of 216 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: It doesn't look like they have a website, but are reviewed a number of other places.
Iowa
“Two Times and two meals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

While visiting family in Prescott, I had the opportunity to eat at Willow Creek Restaurant two different times.
Our first visit was on a Monday night and we had four people in our group. We enjoyed the mixed vegetable appetizer before the meal and the wait staff did a nice job of timing the salads after the appetizer. In our group we had one meal of ribs and the rest were fish. Everyone enjoyed their meals with plenty for leftovers.
Our next visit was on a Friday night and the place was hopping, they have live music on Friday and Saturday. At this meal we had one ribeye and one fettuccini meal and both were very good.
The atmosphere is that of an old house with a dining room and a large bar area. We ate in the bar area each time. Nice staff at each visit.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank Cancunkids

Prescott Valley, Arizona, United States
“Don't go here if you want to get sick!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Although the food was good after eating the food and going home and sitting for about two hours after not eating anything all day long me and my partner got sick. Do not eat here do not. I called the other by account he health department and they are going out to do a surprise inspection knows when I'll be there.

1 Thank Matthew K
Prescott, Arizona
“Incredible Garlic Chicken!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

This hidden (literally) gem of a restaurant has great food and a wonderful waitstaff. If you love garlic, you must try the Garlic Chicken as it is a tasty experience. On Saturdays, they serve Prime Rib and it is cooked to order. I have tried the BBQ and love it as well.

They have live music on Fridays and Saturday nights. The crowd is mostly older people, so the music is more mellow.

Our waitress, Angie, was excellent, and took great care of us. They are closed on Sundays.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Anita C
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“Ok, but not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Tried this little place with my husband. Not real busy, but they seated us in the bar area anyway. We ordered a bottle of wine and it was bad (and we are not super picky). They didn't even offer to replace it even though they agreed, it smelled awful. The food was ok, but nothing to write home about. Only plus was the service.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank CGreenman
Prescott, Arizona
“MISLEADING”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

After having eaten here in the past, but not recently I decided to go with an out of town family member. I wanted to try the German food, but was completely disappointed to find out, once we were seated that it was served only on a certain night. There had been nothing visible to diners to let them know this. Not wanting to get up and go elsewhere, we ate there anyway. The spaghetti was horrible and my niece didn't even want to take it home with her. My steak meal wasn't much better. Very disappointing: I will not be going back and wish I hadn't even given them a chance in the first place. Definitely avoid this restaurant!

• Visited July 2012