“Absolutely horrible, will never go back!”
Review of Bill's Pizza

Bill's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 229 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Description: Right across from the courthouse and whiskey row. Dine-in or take out. We have Happy hour all day Mondays and Saturday Nights from 8- 10.
Reviewed June 28, 2014

My wife and I walked in and the place was pretty busy. We didn't see any signs saying to seat ourselves and there was nobody to greet customers at the door. It appeared we were supposed to order at the counter. There was a register on each end of the counter and it wasn't obvious where to go to order. We just waited by the counter until a clerk said to my wife "Do you want a slice?" He took our order ahead of people who had been waiting longer. We paid, my wife found a table, and I waited by the crowded counter for our food.
After a few minutes I was handed both of our slices of pizza on one under-sized plate so I had to ask for another plate. When I sat down, I was informed that we should have sat at a table to be served and ordering at the counter was for to-go orders only.
The waitress gave us a dirty look and walked off. A few moments later while we were eating, the waitress came back and told us we needed to move because some people just came in and needed our table. We didn't move until we were done eating then went to complain to the manager who couldn't care less about us. We were told that the first thing they say to a customer at the counter is asking them if they want the food to go and refused to believe us when we told them that they never asked us if it was to go. Then I saw the sign that says to seat yourself... apparently when you walk in you're supposed to turn around and look for the sign thats behind a tree.
The staff was rude and the food was average. We will never be back.

3  Thank Kingdafy

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Did a take out order. But I wish I had taken the time to see u can make ur own pizza! After made our order we sat down an was greeted immediately an asked if we knew what we wanted. Excellent service!

Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

I went by myself to get some pizza and was really surprised but the topping options on the build your own pizza menu. They were great and out of the ordinary and I must say the combo I picked came back perfectly baked and tasted fabulous.

The best part was my server, Rob, who was very polite and attentive even on a busy night. He made me feel very welcome which made the difference for me that night. Great experience and great pizza!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Nothing special here. I thought this pizza was nothing more than a typical mall food court pizza. I did to go and went back to my hotel room. The staff was quick and friendly. The restaurant seemed to have a good selection of beers on tap.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Located on the square in Prescott, Bill's serves up great pizza, whole or by the slice. Service is friendly and the pies come out in a reasonable amount of time. All the usual suspects are there along with a chance to build your own with a long list of custom toppings, depending I guess on how much weight you can press! The place always seems busy and for good reason: consistency. You know it will always be good. There is also a good selection of craft brews on tap that change from time to time, and there are lots of good craft brewers in AZ.
Bill also owns Bill's burgers just outside of town that features local grass fed beef if you choose. Great sweet potato fries, chocolate malts and also good craft brews on tap.