“Greasy and expensive.”

Bill's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 216 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Description: Right across from the courthouse and whiskey row. Dine-in or take out. We have Happy hour all day Mondays and Saturday Nights from 8- 10.
“Greasy and expensive.”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Maybe I am just jaded by being privy to Pizza My Heart here in Santa Cruz (they won the world title of best pizza in 2012), but I had higher expectations for this place. U fortunately, it was mediocre and pricey for the experience.

Visited October 2012

Arizona
“Food was good odd service”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The pizza was good but we found it very hard to communicate with the staff. All we wanted was a slice of pizza each, and we walked up to order it but were told we had to sit at a table and be bought a menu to order....unless we wanted it to go and which case we could take it and sit outside.....ok thats was fine just seemed they were a little upset about it....just odd

Visited October 2012
Arizona
“Yummy!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Consistently great! I can always count on it being good at Bill's. Whether I go in for a slice by myself or go in with friends for a whole pie & some salads on the side. And they are always so helpful & accomadating to me & my service dog - as sometimes I'm in my motorized wheelchair & if I need any help they are happy to give it. Everyone is just lovely!

Visited September 2012
Prescott, Arizona, United States
“Proud to live in the same town as Bill's Pizza!”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Great pizza! When we have visitors up from the valley I always try to steer them (or heck, just take them) to Bill's. And no complaints from them, just contented smiles. Bill's is the best!

• Visited August 2012
new rochelle
“Great Family Place”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Bill's has a wide variety of pizza, so you will be sure to find something to your liking. The ingredients are always fresh and the crust is always excellent. The atmosphere is family friendly, and since the price is reasonable, you can take the family out to dinner, and expect to have a fun time. Just be aware that it is cash only.

• Visited October 2012