“If you like pizza, you must eat here”
Review of Bill's Pizza

Bill's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 214 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Right across from the courthouse and whiskey row. Dine-in or take out. We have Happy hour all day Mondays and Saturday Nights from 8- 10.
Shelburn, Indiana
“If you like pizza, you must eat here”
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Best pizza I have ever had. Service was great and the waitress was friendly. It was difficult to decide on a pizza as all the choices sounded delicious. We finally decided on the four cheese pizza. It was so good we ate it all there, and proceeded to order another pizza to go! I can't wait until I am back in town to order another wonderful pizza.

TERRE HAUTE
“Best pizza”
Reviewed June 20, 2011

Bill's Pizza was recommended to me and I am glad it was. I went there for dinner with a friend and we split a four cheese pizza, it was a tough decision as they all sounded excellent. About two bites in we decided the pizza we ordered was not big enough and ended up ordering a second pizza to take with us. The service was great, out waitress was very friendly and understood our need for a second pizza.

Tucson
“Yummy!!!!!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2011

What a great little restaurant. Good atmosphere, good pizza, good wine, good friends. You couldn't ask for more than that. The individual size pizza's are perfect. I had the vegetarian one loaded with cheese, basil, spinach.......AWESOME!!! Salads are yummy as well. Bill's was recommended to us by the owners of the Prescott Pines Inn. Excellent, will go back many many times!!! To add, very reasonably priced as well.

• Visited June 2011
Phoenix, AZ
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best pizza in northern Arizona and maybe the state”
Reviewed June 11, 2011

The crust, sauce and variety of pizza are a fantastic combination. Can't wait to come back. Don't miss Iit when you visit Prescott

Prescott, Arizona
“Mmmmmmmmm, good stuff!!!”
Reviewed May 19, 2011

This was the best pizza I have ever had!! The crust wasn't heavy but buttery and tasty! And the ingredients were fresh and delicious. My husband who doesn't even like tomatoes ate the Mediterranean pizza, tomatoes and all and went back for more! I've been ruined by Bill's Pizza, now i can never go back to any other pizza joints...