“What a Treat!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Genovese's

Genovese's
Ranked #23 of 214 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Phoenix, Arizona
“What a Treat!!!!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

After having the worst meal in the world at Prescott's Palace Saloon, we walked around the corner to find Genovese's and I wish I had kept on walking before I went into the Palace. I would have ordered my entire dinner at Genovese's and been in heaven. The place smelled wonderful. We stopped in for Capaccino and Tiamisu which was both delightfully wonderful and light, the coffee was superb. Next time I go to Prescott I'm passing heading right for Genovese's and getting the best italian food in the county. The atmosphere was welcoming, the staff was extremely welcoming and happy that we were there, unlike the Palace. I was swept away with the aroma of food and listening to the conversation of people having a beautiful meal and great time. For Sunday they had a small crowd and it was a great place to end my trip. I will be back and a must have for this small town, right in the downtown area.

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank angied764

Whitefish, Montana
“You will be SO glad that you ate here”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal here with two friends last Saturday night. Great atmosphere and service. All three of us ordered different items from the menu. They were all absolutely delicious but my favorite was the stuffed shells that were stuffed with spinach! Oh, my ... You've got to try the stuffed shells. And the tiramisu.... Holy cow it was the best I've ever had. And I've tried tiramisu many places . Our waiter was very personable and attentive. You cannot go wrong eating at this restaurant.

• Visited April 2013
5 Thank jmduder
“Lasagna is amazing! !”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to definitely go in this place bc it looked like a mom and pop place but didnt right away but I am sure glad I did and I was not disappointed... the son definitely served us he was so mannered poliet and had so much apprication and knowledge of the food it was impressive. All this and we hadnt eaten yet food was absolutely amazing and whole vibe and experience was wonderful I told everyone about the little place in prescott and will definitely visit again to support the amazing food, place, and what seems like great family.. very enjoyable and highly highly recomended :)

4 Thank deanahan
“Delicious Italian hidden in Prescott”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We are from the land of many excellent Italian restaurants (greater NYC area) and found Genovese's to be a great find. The service was excellent. Wine was reasonably priced (a glass of Kendal Jackson Chardonnay was $6.50). We arrived early as we were still on East coast time and availed ourselves of the early bird specials. For about $10 a person everyone loved their dish. Linguini in white clam sauce, spaghetti and meatballs, lasagna, and chicken Alba were all deemed delicious. The homemade ranch dressing (no MSG) was quite tasty. Salad and garlic bread were included. Of course we had a refill in the garlic bread. Overall, fabulous value.

3 Thank DavidSta
Prescott, Arizona
“GREAT FOOD!!!!!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This quaint little restaurant has great food and atmosphere. It is family run and the chef makes some of the best Italian food I've ever tasted. I would highly recomend this restaurant. I was so glad we went there. When you visit or even if you live in Prescott THIS IS THE PLACE FOR ITALIAN FOOD. I will definately go back!!!

• Visited March 2013