“Great Italian!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We have eaten here before, but this night weren't too hungry & ordered a dinner to split. The waiter (wish I knew his name!) gave us an economical suggestion to order off the kids menu. I added the grilled veggies (wonderful!) and my husband added a salad and it was perfect and perfectly delicious!

2  Thank WSharonRose
There are newer reviews for Genovese's

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I love eating here - it just feels good. Had dinner several times. Service and atmosphere wonderful. Friendly and cozy. Both the eggplant parm and veal parm excellent, and their seafood dishes. I only wish they would add another desert or two to choose from - like a ricotta cake or another Italian specialty. Even so, will go here over and over again.

2  Thank sparkydo
Reviewed February 10, 2013

If you are searching for a good American Italian restaurant this is the right place to go. But if you really want to taste the real Italian cuisine this place is far away from it (I'm Italian and I know what we eat in the "Bel Paese"). However the cannoli were one of the best I found in the US.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Well cooked Italian food with some good menu choices. They have even on occasion fixed a favorite of mine that is not on the menu. However, with "new kids" on the block they have become my 2nd favorite place.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Love this place, the food is excellent and the service is always very good and friendly. We have been there quite a few times now and it is very consistant, great for special occasions too.

3  Thank Deb3274

Been to Genovese's? Share your experiences!